Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    tabluver's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    7 Posts

    Lightbulb New discount on Charge to $199.

    Always good news

    Amazon.com: Samsung DROID CHARGE 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Accessories

    I think this is the price it should've been out of the gate. A "2" in front of the price scares people off.
  2. #2  
    BBLV's Avatar

    Posts
    38 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Wish this was for renewals... $300 + tax with a 2-year contract renewal is just ridiculous at Verizon... For a 1-year contract I would be all over it though
  3. #3  

    Default

    Is this just for new customers? Because if not I might just pick this up.
  4. #4  

    Default

    New customers only... But yeah, this should be the renewal price, just sayin'
  5. #5  

    Default

    Just checked it and it's 250.
  6. #6  
    cafutter's Avatar

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

    Default

    When one buys these Verizon phones at places like Best Buy or Costco, do they honor the "New every two" discount where I would get $100 off the $299 price with a 2 year contract? Thanks
  7. #7  
    NHLou's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafutter View Post
    When one buys these Verizon phones at places like Best Buy or Costco, do they honor the "New every two" discount where I would get $100 off the $299 price with a 2 year contract? Thanks
    New every two is no more. VZW only gave me $50 for the upgrade and I was told it would be the last time I got the upgrade. They blamed this policy and every other new fee (of which there are MANY) all on Apple. Kind of cheesy if you ask me.
  8. #8  
    cafutter's Avatar

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by louinnh View Post
    New every two is no more. VZW only gave me $50 for the upgrade and I was told it would be the last time I got the upgrade. They blamed this policy and every other new fee (of which there are MANY) all on Apple. Kind of cheesy if you ask me.

    I was just at the Verizon store and they told me (after looking up my account)I was eligibile for a $100 discount ($299->$199) on the Charge.
  9. #9  

    Default

    NE2 depends on the contract.
  10. #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafutter View Post
    I was just at the Verizon store and they told me (after looking up my account)I was eligibile for a $100 discount ($299->$199) on the Charge.
    Are you a new custimer to Verizon?
  11. #11  

    Default

    Yea, I was out of contract for over 8 months and I only qualified for a $50 discount.

Posting Permissions

B