What color theme would you like to see on the Charge

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So as you all know i am working on a Rom for our phones , i would like to know what color scheme you would like rather than the Brown and Orange that the phone comes with . ill see if i can find a trend and then we will put it to a vote.

Thanks everyone for contributing. :D

jayheartxo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yea. They definitely picked a poor brown to use. Then coupling that with the orange just seemed a little too much like Halloween cheesiness. To be perfectly honest I feel like with it being a droid branded device something with a majority black and a bright popping color would be the best way to go. Neon pink, that could be new and exciting, yes? :D

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Red and Black or Orange and Black if you can't stomach another Red theme :)

Agreed with using black to conserve battery lfie!

jayheartxo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I stuck some colors together. I think a dark grey instead of black might be novel with an orange.

Sorry if my attempt brings nothing to this discussion, it just sorta helped me visualize things.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
You dont think Red and black has been done to death?

What has been done to death is blue.

The reason its been done to death is ppl like blue.

I vote for a blue theme like crysis or pryde like we have on the fascinate. :)

You may say oh he doesn't even have a charge...but I will on Wednesday

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Dose it have to be a single color, or can you throw in a carbon fiber look to it?

I know i am being picky, know nothing about developing......but a black and Carbon fiber theme would be slick.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Dose it have to be a single color, or can you throw in a carbon fiber look to it?

I know i am being picky, know nothing about developing......but a black and Carbon fiber theme would be slick.

i could but i may need someone that is really good with photoshop.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am decent at Photo Shop, my buddy is phenomenal at it (he dose logo, signs and custom pictures).

if you want me to take a crack at it, I will be happy to, if i cant make it look right i am sure he can.

whitenessj

May 15, 2011
Visit site
the carbon look is easily done in Photoshop (I do photography for a pro sports team) and the grey highlights in the texture will actually show up quite well....

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I would like a burnt orange and black theme which you don't have shown above. You have it on gray but I think it needs to be on black overlay. Second choice would be the bright green and black. Just don't think an all black droid phone with that awsome screen should have gray scale on it at all. Screen like that just needs eye popping colors and I just think grey scale will wash out the contrasting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx