Google Navigation is confused on my location

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I have been having an issue with Navigation rerouting repeatedly while driving. It seems that it is confused on where I am and keeps bouncing back and forth between several locations. I have tried standalone gps only, standalone w/google loc services, vzw location service, running gps w/4g and 3g and also tried turning off the 4g and still no luck. I have tested this out in several areas that I am already familiar with so I know its not just me.

I was really looking forward to having the Google Navigation but now I am afraid it will just have me going in circles or land me in an unfamiliar area :(

Has anyone else been having this issue? Is there a fix? Please tell me there is :confused: I have also tried updating Google Maps and still the same problem :'(

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Have you updated (likely you have), if it continues get it replaced, it could be an issue with the GPS sensor itself.

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I did have the update on my phone, ended up taking it in to VZW to exchange for a brand new one. It worked at first then starting having trouble locking in on a gps signal. Ended up hard resetting w/the hardware buttons and now it seems to work fine.

I love my Charge :D