Video chatting app?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
So which Video Chat app are you guys using? Skype and Google Talk aren't supported yet and it looks like Tango has audio issues...

NHLou

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried Tango tonight and called my brother on his iPhone. It was not bad. Video quality was pretty good, but the sound quality/issue was as described. I had to use a headset and there was A LOT of static on the line. Hopefully, they will get all of the bugs ironed out soon. However, it is good to see all of the replies from the Tango people on the forums here and other places. I think it is a good sign that they are keeping a finger on the pulse of their end users.

One thing I like about the app is it very nicely integrates with your contacts. IMO, much better than Skype does.

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

Our engineers are in the process of fixing the audio on the Charge. Using a wired headset can fix the audio for now.

Thanks =)

I appreciate that too. Nothing worse than waiting for a developer to fix their app to work with your phone and hearing nothing from them. This has me telling all of my friends and family to give tango a try.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance