problems with youtube on D-Charge

jono119

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
On my charge, the youtube app with play sound only. The video doesn't show up. I have to do a restart on the phone for it to work. Anyone else having this problem? I've tried to "end task" with the task manager and that doesn't work either. Only the restart works. My charge is about 2 weeks old, stock on ed2.

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

Halcyon

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I would try uninstalling it if you can and DL it from the market again. If you cant uninstall it just try re-downloading it.

Halcyon

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Might want to take it into Verizon and see what they have to say. The extream thing you can do is do a factory reset. If there are any problems with the software this should take care of it.

Crunch140

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Try this:

Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications

Click All at the top. Open Browser from the list. Clear data and cache.

I was having problems with the browser telling me it couldn't play this video, and almost all youtube videos, where it had worked previously. I performed these steps, and it works fine again. Worth a shot as it doesn't appear to hurt anything.

dyslexicbunny

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I've had the same problem from time to time. Restart fixes it. I've looked around online but nothing has been too helpful.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
i had the same issue but found out when i fired up the market that for some reason my phone didnt come with the most recent version of Flash, might want to check to see you have newest release

dyslexicbunny

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I thought that too and updated flash a while back. It unfortunately didn't resolve the problem. Can other apps cause problems for flash? If so, is there a list of known apps somewhere? Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk