Able to get HBO Go working after upgrade

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Is that procedure for a rooted phone or stock? Your link takes me only to an answer site, but I don't see that issue addressed. The HBO to Go app is one that you can't even download post EE4.

atlantar6

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Is that procedure for a rooted phone or stock? Your link takes me only to an answer site, but I don't see that issue addressed. The HBO to Go app is one that you can't even download post EE4.
Here is the link and instructions from that site I posted. It works for Non-Rooted Phones, I did it last night and literally watched 2 episodes of the Wire this morning. I have the update.

Open the browser on your phone and type in this URL: http://db.tt/Fl2CX0t it IS case sensitive so make sure you type it correctly.

This will download the apk(installation) file to your Charge and allow you to get the app back. HBO itself may have the app blocked from your device due to problems with it which is why you may not see it in the market as of right now as I can see it in the market on several of my Android devices and also on the Website.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante