Not impressed day 2 HELP

cowgirlmedic

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
So this phone is proving to be a POS. I got the Charge yesterday After 4 years of Blackberries) Rebooted once and didnt really take issue with it. Now, on day two, its reboooted 4 times, it is lagging and I have no sounds for anything. I havent added anything to the phone other than Droid Facebook and USAA mobile banking. WTH? Did I do something wrong?

dressagerider

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you have a bad phone which can and does happen a lot. Exchange it. I have had the charge for several days with no problems. The thunderbolt was full of problems.

cowgirlmedic

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
That would be my luck...

I called Vz and they had me do a hard reset and it seems to be fine now...but I'm going to return it within 14 days if it does it again.

Thanks!

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
i had the sound problem too,a reboot did the trick.coming from blackberry as well..we had to automatically reboot after a program was installed,or uninstalled so if u DL a few apps make sure to reboot within 48 hours or so..hopefully this fixes our problem,im in the same boat i have 12 days to return or exchange so im going to keep an eye on this

mc21

May 8, 2010
Visit site
i noticed some apps are not compatible with the new 4g phones and i know you only installed 2 apps but maybe...?

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have usaa and no issue with me. So its not the app.

ON a side note I have had mine since release and have no issues with mine. The wife on the other hand is on her 3rd one.

1st wine had a bad ear speaker it would crackle and distort when people would talk. 2nd one had a bad home key when you pushed it down it would not reset.

Her 3rd is working fine other than all the bloat in it. Im running gummy's ROM adn its fast especially without all the other crap that VZ sticks in it.

I would exchange the phone.