So, wondering if I'm alone -- here's what I've been seeing:
    * Occasionally when taking a picture using the camera, the entire phone crashes and automatically reboots
    * Occasionally when taking a picture the buttons stop functioning. The video/picture/screen stays live, you can see what the camera sees as you move it, but pushing any buttons (soft or hard) does nothing. Eventually it unfreezes.

Anyone else?
    06-25-2011 07:13 PM
    Oh yea big time. Im getting the freezing but not the re booting. Its a PITA too!
    06-25-2011 10:58 PM
    I get the freezing. It takes great pics but takes too long to save them!
    06-26-2011 07:27 AM
    Mine was doing that a bunch so I downloaded Vignette camera app off the market and for some reason it saves much faster and doesnt really freeze unless I have something else running at the same time. Give it a try and see if it works for your phone
    06-26-2011 12:59 PM
    I just had this problem with my Charge a while ago, and found that if I push the power button when this freeze condition occurs, the camera becomes live again and takes photos. (a couple minutes later, after taking a flash picture it went totally dead. Earlier today it went dead in the middle of a phone call...) -Tim
    07-11-2011 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD