how long it mobile hotspot free

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
anyone know how long it is free until? Also can this be added to our plans without losing unlimited data?

thanks

kiddreamr

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Where does it say that it's free?

edit:

google does wonders lol so I found this on the VZW site

"Verizon Wireless has extended the Limited Time promotion for Mobile Hotspot and Mobile Broadband Connect on 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) Smartphones, ThunderBolt by HTC, DROID Charge by Samsung, and Revolution by LG. The following are the Unlimited Hotspot promotion details.

Limited Time promotion available through 7/6/2011 which allows customers unlimited 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot and Mobile Broadband Connect usage until July 6, 2011 with the purchase of a ThunderBolt by HTC, a DROID Charge by Samsung, or a Revolution by LG, with a voice plan and a data package $29.99 or higher.

The $20/GB (Gigabyte) plan will not be available on 4G LTE Smartphones. On July 6, 2011 a software update will remove the Mobile Hotspot offer. A message will be sent to the end user to contact their system administrator to subscribe to Mobile Hotspot."

Looks like the 6th! Turning on my hot spot now!

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
yes they can but you are not supposed to and run the risk of extra charges or what ever penalties verizon decided to slap you with.

lcolien#AC

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
hmmm, i just got mine on sunday, and the lady who sold it to me told me i had a whole month free - not a shock, since she lied/deceived/didn't give full information about several other things too - she also told me after my month i could add the $20/2 GB plan as a feature if wanted on a month by month basis - suppose that's not true either, huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol