What could we expect to see changed with Gingerbread?

mikedo

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to android with my charge and ever since getting it have read the knocks about it not having the newest OS and speculations about when gingerbread will be coming. With my BB storm there was one upgrade and it made some significant improvements. I'm wondering if anyone has any idea of what we might see change with the upgrade if it comes now that apple is filing an injunctions against Samsung

LowRentTechGuy

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see apps get updated, also are we getting 2.3.3. or 2.3.4? I am hoping Samsung licences the newest one and not x.3.3
Also get rid of TW. It looks like crap.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I hope they put a new coat of paint on touchwiz. A Droid should not have a brown and orange theme. Even regular touchwiz would be better.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
So the only 'confirmed' difference with Gingerbread will be the ability to use Netflix? This is what people are waiting with bated breath for? Wow, keep Gingerbread and solve the 'no data' issues for me...that's for sure!

xRodo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
So the only 'confirmed' difference with Gingerbread will be the ability to use Netflix? This is what people are waiting with bated breath for? Wow, keep Gingerbread and solve the 'no data' issues for me...that's for sure!

We will also be able to video chat though gchat and likely some new things with google+