- 06-09-2014, 11:43 PM #2
Re: Is There A 4.2.2 Root?
I suggest you research a little more. It would be kind of pointless if you are doing something that you have no idea what it is about. Maybe this will help:
Rooting - is it for me? Some Q&A | Android Central
As for the Droid DNA root, you should look into Rumrunner.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Last edited by wizzrah; 06-10-2014 at 01:53 AM.“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 06-15-2014, 04:22 AM #3
- By J0shie in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:43 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:10 AM
- By internetjunkie4life in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2014, 10:09 AM
- By Kyrdrin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 10:58 AM
- By Mervil in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2014, 04:27 PM