- 10-12-2012, 12:59 PM #2
- 10-13-2012, 12:32 AM #4
- 10-15-2012, 04:17 AM #5
- 10-15-2012, 10:53 AM #6
- 976 Posts
Re: Stock Android or Sense?
I'm sure it will have sense, but kind of hope I'm wrong.
However I will say that I have been messing with CM9 off and on, and quite frankly I am ok with it having sense. Stock android(even in the modified CM9 form) feels incomplete almost when you compare it to sense 4. It does not have a lot of the little things that I like that sense does and does not feel as polished in places.
That being said, I would rather have stock Android just because of the guaranteed development that goes along with it. But I am also a consumer that mods my phone.
Also sense needs to generally go on a diet, but sometimes fat chick's are what you want more when they do the things you like
Sent from my ADR6425LVWGalaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
- 10-21-2012, 03:11 AM #7
- By ashakouri1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 15Last Post: 07-26-2012, 02:46 AM
- By wassct in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2011, 12:34 PM
- By Chris Kerrigan in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2010, 03:18 AM
- By jbuggydroid in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2010, 05:05 PM
- By pingpongboss in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:11 AM