- 10-12-2012, 11:59 AM #2
- 10-12-2012, 11:32 PM #4
- 10-15-2012, 03:17 AM #5
- 10-15-2012, 09:53 AM #6
- 1,234 Posts
Re: Stock Android or Sense?
I'm sure it will have sense, but kind of hope I'm wrong.
However I will say that I have been messing with CM9 off and on, and quite frankly I am ok with it having sense. Stock android(even in the modified CM9 form) feels incomplete almost when you compare it to sense 4. It does not have a lot of the little things that I like that sense does and does not feel as polished in places.
That being said, I would rather have stock Android just because of the guaranteed development that goes along with it. But I am also a consumer that mods my phone.
Also sense needs to generally go on a diet, but sometimes fat chick's are what you want more when they do the things you like
Sent from my ADR6425LVWMoto X 2014(stock for the time being) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
Galaxy S3(30ft fall...)
Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez)
- 10-21-2012, 02:11 AM #7
- By ashakouri1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 15Last Post: 07-26-2012, 01:46 AM
- By wassct in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2011, 11:34 AM
- By Chris Kerrigan in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2010, 02:18 AM
- By jbuggydroid in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2010, 04:05 PM
- By pingpongboss in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 06-17-2010, 10:11 AM