HTC DLX first pictures

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
42658d1351001171-htc-dlx-first-pictures-htc-j-butterfly-press-01-580-90.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

132431294352-k257772_Nothing_can_.jpg

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I wish there were more leaks with this phone......I want to know when when when...lol

Yeah, my upgrade is available starting tomorrow, and I'm tempted to just go out and get either Droid RAZR MAXX HD or the Galaxy SIII, but I'd like to know the deal on this one first.

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, my upgrade is available starting tomorrow, and I'm tempted to just go out and get either Droid RAZR MAXX HD or the Galaxy SIII, but I'd like to know the deal on this one first.

The Razr series along with the SGS 3 are going to be out done 10 times over by this phone IF it lives up to expectations!

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I used to think I used a lot and giving up u limited would be bothersome. Nope. I have 6gig and haven't used more than 4 but won't give up the 6 cause I like that cushion. One month I was close so definitely need it. I won't pay full retail for a phone. Can have a laptop at that ridiculous price. My bill with my corporate discount was 164.00 with unlimited. Switching I.am saving 30 a month and i actually like unlimited talkyou should seriously check your uses

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The plans save money for some but for others it is a complete ripoff! With my usage of 40GB a month it would cost over $300 just for my usage, thats not accounting for the other 3 lines on my account! Even if I didn't consume that much data I STILL wound't be able to get rid of the unlimited just because I like the cushion of never having to worry if I'm gonna go over!

Inductive charging is wireless charging. The same that is in the Nexus 4 and most smartphones manufactured after 2011 have the option for wireless charging with an extra battery cover that has the coil buit in.

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Razr series along with the SGS 3 are going to be out done 10 times over by this phone IF it lives up to expectations!

Based on what? Besides the HD screen... what will make the DLX/DNA better than the GS3? or Note 2? Will the processor in the DLX be that much better and will it be noticeable?

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Based on what? Besides the HD screen... what will make the DLX/DNA better than the GS3? or Note 2? Will the processor in the DLX be that much better and will it be noticeable?

I think vs. the Note II it's more a question of what form factor you prefer. The Note II seems to fall squarely in the "phablet" category, while I'm hoping the DLX is more on the phone end of the spectrum. Also, HTC tends to use better materials in the build of its flagships than Samsung does, so that's a factor.

Vs. the Galaxy SIII, it has a much better screen, somewhat better processor, but it remains to be seen how it will stack up in terms of storage space and other features.

The main question for me remains battery life. My upgrade is available today, and I'm tempted to get the droid razr maxx hd for the top battery life.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
The plans save money for some but for others it is a complete ripoff! With my usage of 40GB a month it would cost over $300 just for my usage, thats not accounting for the other 3 lines on my account! Even if I didn't consume that much data I STILL wound't be able to get rid of the unlimited just because I like the cushion of never having to worry if I'm gonna go over!

Inductive charging is wireless charging. The same that is in the Nexus 4 and most smartphones manufactured after 2011 have the option for wireless charging with an extra battery cover that has the coil buit in.

40GB a month?!!!!! :confused:

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site

you do realize your days are numbered..... numbered i say...... you are the reason we have tiered data plans now!!!!! do you pay for your tethering or do you foxfi?

Last edited:

Anonymous7532479

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
After witnessing my friends pre-order the debacle that is the Thunderbolt, and my own experience with the Rezound battery life going from decent to horrible over time - I wouldn't go near this phone (unless there are a substantial amount of reviews noting a change). I just don't trust HTC and their battery life anymore.

I phone hop a lot, and after having the Razr Maxx for awhile and now the iPhone 5, I have no tolerance for poor battery life anymore. Next up for me will probably be the Note 2, if the reviews turn out good.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
After witnessing my friends pre-order the debacle that is the Thunderbolt, and my own experience with the Rezound battery life going from decent to horrible over time - I wouldn't go near this phone (unless there are a substantial amount of reviews noting a change). I just don't trust HTC and their battery life anymore.

I phone hop a lot, and after having the Razr Maxx for awhile and now the iPhone 5, I have no tolerance for poor battery life anymore. Next up for me will probably be the Note 2, if the reviews turn out good.

you have no tolerance for poor battery life but are considering a samsung? they are a big offender in the battery game. i owned the Gnex and S3 and they were both terrible. granted, i have zero interest in any samsung phone as they are cheap pieces of inferior crap, so i havent researched or studied the note 2 and have no idea what its specs are. maxx has been the only phone to quench my thirst.

Anonymous7532479

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
you have no tolerance for poor battery life but are considering a samsung? they are a big offender in the battery game. i owned the Gnex and S3 and they were both terrible. granted, i have zero interest in any samsung phone as they are cheap pieces of inferior crap, so i havent researched or studied the note 2 and have no idea what its specs are. maxx has been the only phone to quench my thirst.

Notice I said "Next up for me will probably be the Note 2, if the reviews turn out good.

The Galaxy Note 2 has a 3100mAh battery (compared to the Maxx's 3300). The Note 2's internals will have to be particularly bad to have poor battery life with a 3100 battery. But, it is possible - hence why I will wait for the reviews first.

i have zero interest in any samsung phone as they are cheap pieces of inferior crap, so i havent researched or studied the note 2 and have no idea what its specs are.

That's cool, if you wanna talk more, maybe you can do some research first, so we can have discussions beyond calling things "inferior pieces of crap" ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois