Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Nexus Lover

Global Posts
    1,268 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP JB Build 4

Thumbs up Announcement Date: CES?

I'm thinking CES for this guy. It only seems right for such a big phone to be announced at such a big conference. My contract is up in March of '13, so that'll work out very nicely!

Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: Announcement Date: CES?

The holidays always seem to be Verizon's big push though. I keep getting the feeling we will see a "fall/holiday lineup" event like AT&T did and T-Mobile is going to do.

Default Re: Announcement Date: CES?

As the HTC DLX (HTC 6435LVW) is the replacement for the Vigor/ReZound (ADR6425), it will be announced this fall like that device was. Almost a year to the date.

What remains to be answered is if there will be a Nexus version of this next year? Maybe to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the Nexus One? I'm hoping the WSJ's rumors of multiple Nexii remains true and is not limited to the current crop with the Asus Nexus 7 (Eee Pad MeMO ME370T) LG's Nexus 4 (Optimus G) and Samsung's Nexus 10 (P10).