Gsm htc dlx/dna?
Now I know that the HTC DLX, or now the Droid DNA will be CDMA, but is there any chance that HTC would release this as a GSM device. This and TMO's unlimited data plus there newly refarmed 42+ mbps and a future LTE network would be so sweet. But yeah, any idea if HTC will release a GSM DLX in the US? Or if the J Butterfly will be available for purchase in the US?
- 11-06-2012, 08:36 PM #2
Re: Gsm htc dlx/dna?
- 11-07-2012, 10:17 AM #4
- 11-07-2012, 12:20 PM #5
- 11-12-2012, 09:16 PM #6
- 11-13-2012, 06:56 AM #8
- By obidos in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 54Last Post: 11-18-2012, 07:59 AM
- By rdoanecu in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:59 AM
- By kritin kapoor in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 34Last Post: 11-05-2012, 03:03 PM
- By kritin kapoor in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2012, 11:20 AM
- By Chris Parsons in forum Android Central ContestsReplies: 84Last Post: 11-21-2010, 01:27 PM