Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,451 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (4.3)

Default Re: Beats Audio...

Quote Originally Posted by lou61166 View Post
    HTC also has the dolby srs enhancements,i use i use it on my rezound,with player pro,and bluetooth headsets.
    I know they do, and Samsung has the 5.1 emulation that actually sounds better. But I don't use either of those because the type of music I listen to is destroyed by all that crap (Beats, 5.1, SRS). The newer HTC phones (like DNA, 8X) is supposed to have better sound chips in them, though, so maybe they are as good as a Samsung or Apple device for PMP functionality now. I haven't tried them, though.

Default Re: Beats Audio...

Quote Originally Posted by sitlet View Post
    The Beats headphones themselves are garbage, and way overpriced. I was very skeptical of the whole Beats enhancements at first, but my latest phone has it, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It's not just added bass like most people think. It really brings out the good in a lot of music. I'm using a nice pair of Sennheiser studio buds.
    I have tried a lot of ear buds and bluetooth headsets and have never really been happy, am quite picky on a few chosen things one os which being quality sound. With that said I went to best buy and looked and tested both the beats audio and bose over the ear headphones. I chose to go with the bose headphones. They were bluetoothe and also had the 3.8mm cord for direct connect, sound was superior and noise cancellation was awesome. Now, they were a bit spendy but in this case it was worth it to me. I do not go around spending over $200 dollars for headsets but IMO this was an investment and I also purchased the 2 year replacement plan, so hey, I cannot go wrong, right? I use them 5 times a week mostly at the gym so I put them through hell but am still as careful as I can be and the volume is unbelievable I had to actually turn it down two notches. The other plus is they are wireless and I could not hear you if you were right next to me yelling my name. You can send and receive calls as well. Overall they are the best I have used...The beats audio is also very noticeable with these headphones and makes it a pleasure to listen to all kinds of music. I am sure I missing something, oh the fit of the headphones is awesome as well......
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12