No SDXC ???
All the rumors I have seen said that the microSD is only expandable to 32GB. Has anyone seen anything contrary to this? I find it hard to believe that the new flagship from HTC will not have SDXC support..... But I guess it's on par with the other offerings from HTC....
Heck, I just hope it has microSD at all at this point.
- 11-10-2012, 01:18 PM #2
But in this video -
Near the end it shows the top of the phone where there appears to be a consealed slot for microSD. Now, if the DNA is truly based off the J Butterfly, I can't imagine HTC going to all the trouble of removing it for the US market.
Pic for those that can't stream it
- 11-12-2012, 06:45 PM #4
Re: No SDXC ???
Just relaying what people who have tested it say. Verizon may have asked them to remove it though. Keep us using more data, and they can charge us more. Guess we'll find out tomorrow though.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-12-2012, 07:57 PM #6
- 11-13-2012, 07:09 AM #7
Re: No SDXC ???
Well if it's a SD slot odds are Vz will have HTC GLue it Closed with a Vz branded CAP lol....
As far as Sim card, they are usually imbeded within the phone (ie remove cover) as one doesn't swap them out as one would a SD card.
I usually pull my SD put it in a adapter and plug it in my desktop to make file xfers (when I'm going multi gig) it's just way faster.
- 11-13-2012, 11:39 AM #8
- 11-13-2012, 11:27 PM #10
- 11-13-2012, 11:32 PM #11
- By IIJBII in forum HTC HeroReplies: 17Last Post: 02-23-2010, 10:09 AM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-07-2009, 08:27 PM
- By ShreddinPB in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:23 AM
- By aki in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2009, 06:26 PM
- By devonair in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:03 AM