Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default No SDXC ???

    All the rumors I have seen said that the microSD is only expandable to 32GB. Has anyone seen anything contrary to this? I find it hard to believe that the new flagship from HTC will not have SDXC support..... But I guess it's on par with the other offerings from HTC....

    Heck, I just hope it has microSD at all at this point.
    People say, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean that counts.

    But you can't get to China in a canoe.....
  2. #2  

    Default Re: No SDXC ???

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
    All the rumors I have seen said that the microSD is only expandable to 32GB. Has anyone seen anything contrary to this? I find it hard to believe that the new flagship from HTC will not have SDXC support..... But I guess it's on par with the other offerings from HTC....

    Heck, I just hope it has microSD at all at this point.
    People who have tested the device said it has no sd card slot.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycemiskel View Post
    People who have tested the device said it has no sd card slot.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Perhaps ....

    But in this video -

    Near the end it shows the top of the phone where there appears to be a consealed slot for microSD. Now, if the DNA is truly based off the J Butterfly, I can't imagine HTC going to all the trouble of removing it for the US market.

    Pic for those that can't stream it

  4. #4  

    Default Re: No SDXC ???

    Just relaying what people who have tested it say. Verizon may have asked them to remove it though. Keep us using more data, and they can charge us more. Guess we'll find out tomorrow though.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycemiskel View Post
    Verizon may have asked them to remove it though. Keep us using more data, and they can charge us more.
    That is so jacked up if true. WTF.
    People say, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean that counts.

    But you can't get to China in a canoe.....
  6. #6  
    edoublediz's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,145 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,147 Global Posts

    Default Re: No SDXC ???

    how do you know thats not the sim card? also, the butterfly is definitely different from DNA. not identical.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: No SDXC ???

    Well if it's a SD slot odds are Vz will have HTC GLue it Closed with a Vz branded CAP lol....
    As far as Sim card, they are usually imbeded within the phone (ie remove cover) as one doesn't swap them out as one would a SD card.
    I usually pull my SD put it in a adapter and plug it in my desktop to make file xfers (when I'm going multi gig) it's just way faster.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: No SDXC ???

    Well it's official. Verizon had it removed.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: No SDXC ???

    16 GB internal (which is really like 12-13 GB)

    Fail
    People say, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean that counts.

    But you can't get to China in a canoe.....
  10. #10  

    Default Re: No SDXC ???

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
    16 GB internal (which is really like 12-13 GB)

    Fail

    It is actually only 11GB
  11. #11  

    Default Re: No SDXC ???

    :banghead:

    Sent from my busa!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:09 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:27 PM
  3. no marketplace?
    By ShreddinPB in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:23 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 05:26 PM
  5. no news?
    By devonair in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

B