No SDXC ???
All the rumors I have seen said that the microSD is only expandable to 32GB. Has anyone seen anything contrary to this? I find it hard to believe that the new flagship from HTC will not have SDXC support..... But I guess it's on par with the other offerings from HTC....
Heck, I just hope it has microSD at all at this point.
- 11-10-2012, 01:18 PM #2
But in this video -
Near the end it shows the top of the phone where there appears to be a consealed slot for microSD. Now, if the DNA is truly based off the J Butterfly, I can't imagine HTC going to all the trouble of removing it for the US market.
Pic for those that can't stream it
- 11-12-2012, 06:45 PM #4
- 11-12-2012, 07:57 PM #6
- 11-13-2012, 07:09 AM #7
Re: No SDXC ???
Well if it's a SD slot odds are Vz will have HTC GLue it Closed with a Vz branded CAP lol....
As far as Sim card, they are usually imbeded within the phone (ie remove cover) as one doesn't swap them out as one would a SD card.
I usually pull my SD put it in a adapter and plug it in my desktop to make file xfers (when I'm going multi gig) it's just way faster.
- 11-13-2012, 11:39 AM #8
- 11-13-2012, 11:27 PM #10
- 11-13-2012, 11:32 PM #11
- By IIJBII in forum HTC HeroReplies: 17Last Post: 02-23-2010, 10:09 AM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-07-2009, 08:27 PM
- By ShreddinPB in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:23 AM
- By aki in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2009, 06:26 PM
- By devonair in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:03 AM