Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Will it come to Sprint as an EVO variant?

I'm soley on Sprint and I'm not going to switch carriers because I'm on a family plan and too young. So I'm wondering is the next EVO going to be this with a kickstand or something? Because I am literally drooling over this device I would be heartbroken if it doesn't come to Sprint. And I have an EVO 3D.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: Will it come to Sprint as an EVO variant?

It will not be for a long while if it does. I am sorta in the same boat. I am switching to Sprint but I am drooling over this phone.

It is going to be a Droid branded device, which mean it will be forever until it gets put out anywhere else as any other name. The only hope is something close to this coming in the beginning of next year.

Quote Originally Posted by blessedred View Post
    I'm soley on Sprint and I'm not going to switch carriers because I'm on a family plan and too young. So I'm wondering is the next EVO going to be this with a kickstand or something? Because I am literally drooling over this device I would be heartbroken if it doesn't come to Sprint. And I have an EVO 3D.
    The closest you'll get is probably the J Butterfly imported as of late. Could be wrong though, but I don't expect HTC to be releasing a Sprint variant of their flagship anytime soon. Mainly because Sprint is just so small in comparison. I do hate carrier exclusivity but, if they pop this onto T-Mo I wouldn't mind
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thing is they make an EVO every year I wouldn't be surprised if the next one is similar to this and I would be surprised if it isn't.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yea I would think they would announce a variant for AT&T and for Sprint and T-Mobile might get short-changed again.