Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 21222324
Like Tree308Likes

Default Re: I have a DROID DNA. You have questions. Fire away!

Phil... help please!! I just bought a DNA from expansys. I have ATT. You said it will work because the phone is unlocked. I can't seem to get past the activation screen. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

Showking

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by huskers15 View Post
    Is it true there is no SD card slot?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Yes. That and non removable battery deal breakers for me. Going with Note2

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

What I really can't comprehend is that the Japanese model has a microSD slot lol. I just ordered the phone for close to $300 on Verizon, but now I think I made a stupid decision. This seems more like a transition phone--something 2013-worthy but perhaps not as full-featured as their February release. I should have just waited a couple months :|. I know you can just upload everything to the cloud, but it makes life simpler when you have an extra 32GB to use in-phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    Yes. That and non removable battery deal breakers for me. Going with Note2

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

Global Posts
    663 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by jrwatson View Post
    What I really can't comprehend is that the Japanese model has a microSD slot lol. I just ordered the phone for close to $300 on Verizon, but now I think I made a stupid decision. This seems more like a transition phone--something 2013-worthy but perhaps not as full-featured as their February release. I should have just waited a couple months :|. I know you can just upload everything to the cloud, but it makes life simpler when you have an extra 32GB to use in-phone.
    Take a look at the storage use thread. I think you will find that most of us haven't had any problems. A couple of folks even keep a couple of movies on their phone. That said, if you take a lot of pictures and leave them all on your device or already fill up a 32GB card with music on your existing device, some habits may need to change.

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

How do you like the feel of the phone so far? Did you get case or did you go commando with it?

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Hw does DLNA work ?

Global Posts
    663 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

I like the feel of the device. I don't prefer the materials of the DNA over my wife's GS3, but I do like the weight distribution a bit better. The GS3 almost feels too light sometimes. I think that might be why some people complain about the build quality. It feels light and is obviously plastic so it must be bad. I don't think so, but can see how it happens.

I go commando. Don't have anything against cases that don't add a lot of bulk, but I like the way the the DNA looks and don't want to cover it up. Send I also don't use screen protectors,o don't like how they change the appearance and feel of the screen. I've had no boo-boos yet.

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Showking View Post
    Phil... help please!! I just bought a DNA from expansys. I have ATT. You said it will work because the phone is unlocked. I can't seem to get past the activation screen. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

Showking

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    About a month late, so you may already have this info.. but to bypass an Android activation screen you should be able to tap the four corners in the following order: top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left.

When my DNA is syncing it makes an annoying notification noise. Is there any way to stop it? I can not find where to do it. Thanks in advance for the help!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn Davis View Post
    When my DNA is syncing it makes an annoying notification noise. Is there any way to stop it? I can not find where to do it. Thanks in advance for the help!
    Just looked all over in settings>sounds ad I don't see anything that wold allow notifications during a sync and I didn't even know that was possible. Are you sure it's a syncing notification?

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn Davis View Post
    I am guessing the noise might be associated with your Weather widget. From your weather widget-> Menu - Turn off Sound effects.
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 21222324