I have a DROID DNA. You have questions. Fire away!

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Can you talk more about the LCD3 display, how does.it compare to the AT&T GN2. What's the likelihood we will see.a AT&T variant for the Holidays.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Hows the screen compared to the iPhone retina display? And is there a noticable difference between the Note 2 screen and the DNA screen?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Will Google Wallet work or is it being blocked by Verizon?

Also, does FoxFi work? As I recall some HTC devices only work with Bluetooth on FoxFi.

rm548

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I know you probably don't have enough time w/ the device just yet, but I'd like to hear your opinion on this phone versus the Maxx HD. For me, the battery & lack of SD card in the DNA is a real let down.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
ACHTUNG, BABY!

Phil asked me to duck in here and let y'all know that he's looking, but can't reply because he's on a plane and GoGo isn't cooperating very well with Mobile Nation's Passport. We'll get it fixed, in the meantime keep 'em coming. When Phil lands he'll pop back in.

ericwilborn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've got one on me, so I'll field the battery question from my perspective.

I've had it off the charge, after a full charge, for 7.5 hours now. I'm at 75%. Today was a busier than normal day at work, so other than setting up some accounts, texting, and a couple of short phone calls it hasn't had a lot of use. I'd call this light use for me. So do with that info what you want.