I have a DROID DNA. You have questions. Fire away!

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
1. How's the GPS signal? My S3 sucks.

2. If I can get $450 for my S3, would you recommend buying the DNA?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
even if battery life werent poor,which i am pretty sure it will be,11gb of usable storage make this device as great as all the rest seems to be,absolutely useless,shame on you,stupid HTC.
People want bigger batteries and sd card slot or at least 32gb,is it that hard to get?

Ask Verizon.

ithinkimjoe

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
What's the deal with the Amazon app store situation? Am I correct in assuming the Play Store is on it as well? Can apps be disabled like should be able to?

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
it could have been if the IDIOTS at HTC put a 3300mah battery like maxx. boom, done stamp!!

See, you (and others) keep saying that as if it'd have no impact on the design of the phone.

And to call any manufacturer an idiot says more about you than it does them. Let's grow up, m'kay?

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
What's the deal with the Amazon app store situation? Am I correct in assuming the Play Store is on it as well? Can apps be disabled like should be able to?

Hunh? This is all standard stuff. Yes it has Google Play. Yes, you can load the Amazon app store. Yes, you can disable apps.

ithinkimjoe

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Hunh? This is all standard stuff. Yes it has Google Play. Yes, you can load the Amazon app store. Yes, you can disable apps.

Sweet, some sites were reporting that the Amazon suite of apps was coming preloaded on this phone. and i forgot where i read that recent verizon phones weren't allowing the disable function. Thanks.

Sparty73

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Phil,

Have you played with the front-facer at all? I still see myself turning the phone around to pop pics of my wife and I on vacay on occasion, but I'd certainly like to use the screen for reference.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood