I have a DROID DNA. You have questions. Fire away!

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't underestimate non-removable batteries. My iPhone 4 from a year and half ago that I gave to a relative is still just as good as it was when I bought it. It outlasts my S3 and the S3's battery is amazing. Additionally, my brother works at Verizon, and he says that with unibody (non-removable) phones, if anything were to go wrong with your phone, the warranty covers it and you just get an entirely new phone; which I am okay with.
I appreciate the info. I would be surprised on getting a new phone though. Carriers like to send you slightly beat up refurbished models. :-\

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Don't underestimate non-removable batteries. My iPhone 4 from a year and half ago that I gave to a relative is still just as good as it was when I bought it. It outlasts my S3 and the S3's battery is amazing. Additionally, my brother works at Verizon, and he says that with unibody (non-removable) phones, if anything were to go wrong with your phone, the warranty covers it and you just get an entirely new phone; which I am okay with.

You don't get a new phone after 14 days with Verizon. They send out a factory as new phone once you pass that 14 day return period. I'm unsure how it works if you buy one off contract though, when the warranty and all applies to new vs factory as new. The gripe I have is setting these things up every time you do an exchange and good lord just think if you have call tech support and there holy grail answer is to do a factory reset since there will be no battery pulls to reset the phone.
I've been very fortunate with my rezound not one issue no calls into tech support. This has been the best android phone I've ever owned.

James

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone stated the actual available memory right out of the box? I've seen the number 11.4 but thought that was just an estimate. Can anyone state how much is free right out the box?

ace0187420

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
LOL...I was gonna ask about this. I was planing on buying the DNA off contract so I could keep my current plan. So the J Butterfly will work on Verizon's LTE network? Anyone know approx cost of buying one and having it imported or if it is even possible?

I'm also wondering about this?

h0pe

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the same questions everyone else has, mainly about the length of battery life on 4G, how do text messages look? I know they're threaded, but are contact pictures also there as well, like how they look on the GNex and the Razr Maxx HD?

lazarus2297

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok, but that's a brand new phone that's mostly empty. Wish I could flash forward 6 months and see what it looks like then. ;-)

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Nonetheless no phone I have ever had boots that fast... even when new... I have had all high end Verizon phones

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums