I have a DROID DNA. You have questions. Fire away!

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well according to the reviews, even though they have about the same sized battery and the DNA has a bigger screen than the Nexus, the DNA still got better battery life. They said they never once got over 15 hours with the nexus on a single charge. With the DNA they averaged over 21 hours per charge. They tested both for multiple days too. That's a huge difference in my opinion. And I don't think 21 hours average per charge is bad at all.

Let me run it thru my normal day..... no way will it get close to 21 hours.

The Nottinator

Last edited:

Wingznut

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Noloc0209

Oct 31, 2009
www.Examiner.com
Excellent write-up, especially the bullet points quoting the various websites. ALTHOUGH... It looks awful familiar... ;-)
On a related note, you might want to mention that Verizion (and probably other retailers) charges a $35 "restocking fee" if you return it.

LOL oh yeah def got it from this thread. I will add that note thx. Cant wait to try out this beast for my self

EDIT - Just added it on post and gave ya a heads up thx sir

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Lol. I believe probably so. Gonna need a *little* more time with it.

Not awesome: Those same annoying DROOOOOOOOOOOID sounds.

So now that you have had about a week with the phone, I refer back to my original question...is it awesome? Haha. Also is it or will it become your daily driver for a while?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Ya I would like to know how Phil feels about the battery after the last days. What device would it compare to?

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
can you shut off the rear notification LED? the main reason I turn my phone upside down is precisely b/c I don't want to be distracted by the LEDs. Otherwise, why would I risk scratching the screen by putting it face down?

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I should have been more clear. You can turn it off, but only by disabling all notification lights. Kinda sucks that you can opt to have the front light on and disable the rear green light. I look at that back notification light with the same disdain as those blinking blue lights on Bluetooth headsets. :confused:

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
PHHHHHHHHHHHILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!.........Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
*Gasping for air sounds* Can't....make....purchase without your,......final review!!!.....:p

DarkScythe

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I should have been more clear. You can turn it off, but only by disabling all notification lights. Kinda sucks that you can opt to have the front light on and disable the rear green light. I look at that back notification light with the same disdain as those blinking blue lights on Bluetooth headsets. :confused:
Oh, haha, you were responding to a previous post.
I was confused, because you didn't quote it, so I assumed you were responding to the post directly before yours.
PHHHHHHHHHHHILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!.........Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
*Gasping for air sounds* Can't....make....purchase without your,......final review!!!.....:p
2 posts up. ;)

weblos

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
My buddy bought the dna yesterday. He has one word to describe it. SICK!!!!!!. I'm waiting for the white version. I'm getting very antsy though. Haha

StylinProfilin

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I hear people talking about storage being a problem, but doesn't Google Drive make up for that? You can store anything in google's cloud. Pics/ Videos always end up taking the most space for me and It's so easy to just put them in google's cloud. You even have an option for certain items to be available offline or stored on the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2