I have a DROID DNA. You have questions. Fire away!

Nancy Wells

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I asked the person in the verizon store if the DNA had hot spot capability. It is necessary for my job. He said that it did. However, I can not seem to even locate how to access it. Any insight here would be great.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Did you guys have to activate the DNA on the intermediate line first or did you just go straight to activating it on your line when you got it? I've been looking everywhere for the answer to this question but can't get a definitive answer!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I had to activate it on my gmas line first. Then I put my SIMcard in it. Worked like a charm. I also had to reactivate her old phone. She got to keep unlimited data ad well. No activation charge or anything of that nature. (Just my luck/experience)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thread cleaned. The member who started the mess that I just deleted won't be visiting us again, so I don't expect that argument to continue.

Mario Fasolo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Since this has been out a decent while now enough for some use...has anyone had any lag with the messaging application if you text a lot? I limit my texts to 200 per person and every time I open the messaging app on my Dinc2, I have to wait like 2-3 seconds for it to "update" and realize that I've read new messages and then will switch and bold the name of a person I have new ones from. Really annoying when I just want to quickly answer something! Any of that!?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Newbie here. I emailed myself a photo. How do I make that photo my wallpaper?

Save the attachment to your phone then hold your finger down on your screen until the wallpaper pop up comes on. Browse your gallery app and select the photo.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

Showking

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Phil... help please!! I just bought a DNA from expansys. I have ATT. You said it will work because the phone is unlocked. I can't seem to get past the activation screen. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

Showking

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
What I really can't comprehend is that the Japanese model has a microSD slot lol. I just ordered the phone for close to $300 on Verizon, but now I think I made a stupid decision. This seems more like a transition phone--something 2013-worthy but perhaps not as full-featured as their February release. I should have just waited a couple months :|. I know you can just upload everything to the cloud, but it makes life simpler when you have an extra 32GB to use in-phone.

Yes. That and non removable battery deal breakers for me. Going with Note2

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
What I really can't comprehend is that the Japanese model has a microSD slot lol. I just ordered the phone for close to $300 on Verizon, but now I think I made a stupid decision. This seems more like a transition phone--something 2013-worthy but perhaps not as full-featured as their February release. I should have just waited a couple months :|. I know you can just upload everything to the cloud, but it makes life simpler when you have an extra 32GB to use in-phone.

Take a look at the storage use thread. I think you will find that most of us haven't had any problems. A couple of folks even keep a couple of movies on their phone. That said, if you take a lot of pictures and leave them all on your device or already fill up a 32GB card with music on your existing device, some habits may need to change.

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
How do you like the feel of the phone so far? Did you get case or did you go commando with it?

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey