Who's still buying?

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Even though this has a "small" battery and "low storage" i will still be buying this beast! I am busy throughout the day, so 2 hours of on screen time for me is high. Also, i don't keep any media on my phone, i have a tablet, laptop, and mp3 player for that stuff. So really i could get by with 8Gigs of storage if i needed. Who else is in a similar position? Or simply just don't care and are going to buy it anyway?

I have already read majority of the people griping about this thing, so I would actually like to hear from people who are still excited for this device.

Prinny Mask

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I will also by buying one. At the very least, it will still be better than my Thunderbolt. I don't really care about removable batteries; I've never been required to ever remove one. If my phone just completely dies out because of the battery, there's warranty, and if expired, then it's just a reason to get a newer phone. As far as storage, I can definitely manage. I may not have as much as I'd like, but it's still enough since the only large space I fill up is either with music or photos, and I'm usually in a place with WiFi. With updates, I've come to realize that I don't really care as long as I have 4.1. If I want the latest and greatest version of Android, I can always pick up a Nexus 4 later, as a second phone for that price, or just get a Nexus tablet, which I most likely am going to soon.

Appogee

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Still going to buy, but I'm going to wait for the global launch or the GSM version. On T-Mo's Value plan which is pretty sweet, was debating on this or the Nexus 4, but that screen, design, and camera just got me hooked. I'll be slightly disappointed if HTC doesn't stick a 2500mAH in their global release but one thing is for sure, the HTC J Butterfly has a microSD slot, so I'm not very worried that they won't stick one in on the global one.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
that's a good point. You never know what they might do in terms of an international launch, if they have one, when verizon isn't holding them back. Also, prinny i feel the same as you, 4.2 didn't really add much to 4.1, which the DNA has. So i'll be happy in terms of software also

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to wait for the word on battery life before deciding between a DNA or a Maxx HD. I bet if they use "1080p screen" and "built in amplifiers for premium sound" in the marketing, they'll sell a bunch of these.

unklsckness

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Heed my words early adopters, because of Verizon's input about the storage and price point they will release a DROID DNA Maxx. They hood winked and bamboozled, early adopters of the Rzr with this same thing last year.

Sent from a J3d!M?ndTr!ck via Tapatalk 2

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
As a road warrior that's been using a Thunderbolt as my GPS, I'll have to see a car dock for this device. I'm just a little concerned about the door over the usb connector, not expecting to see a neat cradle like that for the Thunderbolt. The size and specs for the phone are acceptable for me, but if I'm placing and removing the phone up to 6 times a day, I don't want to have to fiddle with it.

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I think I want this phone. Like many I am still gonna wait until there is more reports about how the battery holds up. I was wondering though... Could the HTC butterfly be activated on verizon? I thought I remembered hearing that it was LTE enabled?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx