Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree26Likes
  • 3 Post By Dreamliner330
  • 9 Post By streetstrip01
  • 3 Post By kilofoxtrot
  • 1 Post By xXBLACKBERRYXx5
  • 3 Post By dsignori
  • 1 Post By Jaredshoes
  • 1 Post By djw39
  • 5 Post By DreamSTi
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,038 Global Posts
    ROM
    100% AOSP/AOKP wanted.

Default I just called out HTC, asking them to make a premium no-compromise product. Like it, get it seen!

I posted this on HTC's Facebook page:

I just wanted to let you know I've chosen not to get the DROID DNA.

The device has amazing specs, from the high quality screen (SLCD) to the performance (my personal favorite is off screen buttons). However the battery is far too small and will not last an entire work day. Also the amount of storage memory is far too low to be functional. If this device shipped with a 2500 or 3300mAh battery and a microSD card slot, Id pay full retail for it. For now, I will have to use the Motoroal RAZR MAXX HD.

Please HTC, produce a premium no-compromise product; push it to all carriers and regain the crown of smartphone leader.
    I really want this phone, but almost no usable local storage and a battery that won't make it to 5pm is unacceptable. Please like the comment on their Facebook page. I feel that if HTC actually knew people would pay top dollar for a PREMIUM NO-COMPROMISE phone, they'd actually make it. Imagine a DROID DNA with a 3300mAh battery and 128GB storage or a microSD, with a minimum guarantee of 3 software upgrades. I'd pay $400 on-contract for that. No problem.

Find it, like it.

FACEBOOK LINK.
    Who?, Markster1 and Phoneguy108 like this.
    Legalized Drug Dealer

Default Re: I just called out HTC, asking them to make a premium no-compromise product. Like it, get it seen

How do you know that the battery won't last all day?

Wouldn't a smarter idea to be to wait until more than 4 people have one for more that 24 hours to make your decision on real world experiences and not guesses and hearsay before you out a company on a public forum/page?
    -Matt

HTC DNA
    Thanked by 5:
    Evo01, Jaredshoes, Ry and 6 others like this.

Default Re: I just called out HTC, asking them to make a premium no-compromise product. Like it, get it seen

I think you called out the wrong company.... its the one that starts with a "V".
    Thanked by:

Default Re: I just called out HTC

Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    I think you called out the wrong company.... its the one that starts with a "V".
    I think it's both.

The Nottinator

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

Motorola*
    karn101 likes this.

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

Default Re: I just called out HTC, as make a premium no-compromise product. Like it, get it seen!

You better be ready to pay more than 400.00 off contract with those specs

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Please, please stop with these silly manifestos, and with "Calling out" HTC. I am begging you. Holy ...
    Thanked by 3:
    Evo01, reb422 and xXBLACKBERRYXx5 like this.

Default I just called out HTC, asking them to make a premium no-compromise product. Like it, get it seen!

I'm not going to call them out......I'm not even going to call them, they've let me down with ICS on Dinc 2 so moving on I must do.

The Nottinator

Every phone seems to be missing something. I think the Note 2 is pretty close to perfect though. If we could put a 1080p screen on the Note 2 I think we would have the perfect phone. Just my opinion.

ROM
    AOKP

honestly, you guys have nooo clue how the battery is going to perform how about we wait for a review from AC when they have the phone for awhile and actually put it through tests?
    nothing nothing nothing
    Thanked by 3:
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5 likes this.

What's wrong with the One X+? Big battery and 64GB storage. Isn't that what you want?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
    Thanked by:
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5 likes this.

The OP needs to get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by djw39 View Post
    What's wrong with the One X+? Big battery and 64GB storage. Isn't that what you want?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
    You are right that phone looks pretty damn good.

I bet HTC really feels "called out." This probably made its way like wildfire through HTC HQ.

:rollseyes:

- Mark