I just called out HTC, asking them to make a premium no-compromise product. Like it, get it seen!

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I posted this on HTC's Facebook page:

I just wanted to let you know I've chosen not to get the DROID DNA.

The device has amazing specs, from the high quality screen (SLCD) to the performance (my personal favorite is off screen buttons). However the battery is far too small and will not last an entire work day. Also the amount of storage memory is far too low to be functional. If this device shipped with a 2500 or 3300mAh battery and a microSD card slot, I?d pay full retail for it. For now, I will have to use the Motoroal RAZR MAXX HD.

Please HTC, produce a premium no-compromise product; push it to all carriers and regain the crown of smartphone leader.

I really want this phone, but almost no usable local storage and a battery that won't make it to 5pm is unacceptable. Please like the comment on their Facebook page. I feel that if HTC actually knew people would pay top dollar for a PREMIUM NO-COMPROMISE phone, they'd actually make it. Imagine a DROID DNA with a 3300mAh battery and 128GB storage or a microSD, with a minimum guarantee of 3 software upgrades. I'd pay $400 on-contract for that. No problem.

Find it, like it.

FACEBOOK LINK.

streetstrip01

Legalized Drug Dealer
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
How do you know that the battery won't last all day?

Wouldn't a smarter idea to be to wait until more than 4 people have one for more that 24 hours to make your decision on real world experiences and not guesses and hearsay before you out a company on a public forum/page?

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: I just called out HTC, as make a premium no-compromise product. Like it, get it seen!

You better be ready to pay more than 400.00 off contract with those specs

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Please, please stop with these silly manifestos, and with "Calling out" HTC. I am begging you. Holy ...

Last edited:

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to call them out......I'm not even going to call them, they've let me down with ICS on Dinc 2 so moving on I must do.

The Nottinator

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Every phone seems to be missing something. I think the Note 2 is pretty close to perfect though. If we could put a 1080p screen on the Note 2 I think we would have the perfect phone. Just my opinion.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
honestly, you guys have nooo clue how the battery is going to perform how about we wait for a review from AC when they have the phone for awhile and actually put it through tests?

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: I just called out HTC

What's wrong with the One X+? Big battery and 64GB storage. Isn't that what you want?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G