Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree12Likes

Default Re: Wireless Chargers

I'm guessing that the two circles visible are the points of contact and are a somewhat tacky rubberized material to prevent slippage. Probably won't work in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by dsignori View Post
    So I ordered a few of the Wireless Charging Stands. They are a bit expensive, but work great. I am very happy with them.
    Just ordered one to use as my office charger. $64.88 on ebay with free shipping and no tax. Didn't hesitate. AT&T has it for 69 but out of stock, Amazon has it for 99 and not until 2/28. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by italiiano View Post
    does the nexus 4 wireless orb have a magnet or something that holds the phone in place at all or is it just resistance? i'm wondering if it would work in the car... set it in the cup holder?
    I too am wondering how well the Nexus Orb works with the DNA. If anyone tries one, please report, thanks !

ROM
    Random ROM/Stock

I just ordered a Nexus 4 charger and will report my findings with it back. Kellex over at Droid-Life said his DNA (without a case) sits on it perfectly and charges. I am curious if my Cruzerlite case will be the same. Hope so!
    Thanked by:
    akira751 likes this.

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by KarbonKopy View Post
    I just ordered a Nexus 4 charger and will report my findings with it back. Kellex over at Droid-Life said his DNA (without a case) sits on it perfectly and charges. I am curious if my Cruzerlite case will be the same. Hope so!
    Please do! I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this charger but I can hold out until someone confirms if the DNA truly sticks to it. I saw kellex's pic on DroidLife...but I would have loved for him to be more emphatic about how well it works even without magnets=/

Quote Originally Posted by mtmjr90 View Post
    Please do! I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this charger but I can hold out until someone confirms if the DNA truly sticks to it. I saw kellex's pic on DroidLife...but I would have loved for him to be more emphatic about how well it works even without magnets=/
    It uses a very sticky substance that the phone sticks to. (Speck used it in some of their iPad accessories) Sticks really well without leaving a residue.

Now I only wish they had been more prompt with it so I wouldn't have bought the Nokia one at Verizon.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    It uses a very sticky substance that the phone sticks to. (Speck used it in some of their iPad accessories) Sticks really well without leaving a residue.

Now I only wish they had been more prompt with it so I wouldn't have bought the Nokia one at Verizon.
    Well fine then, I'm ordering now! ...but I'm holding you accountable if it doesn't work perfectly

I also have the Nokia one...probably just gonna leave it at home and bring the orb to work. More wireless chargers around never hurt anyone

T-mobile.com has 20% off accessories. you can get the Nokia DT-910 for $56.

20% OFF All T-Mobile Accessories (Coupon Code)
    Use code FEBACC20
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by mtmjr90 View Post
    I got this charger last week and love it. The DNA fits perfectly on it and charges through my Seidio Active case.

Can the DNA function as a hotspot while on the wireless charger?

ROM
    Random ROM/Stock

Got my Nexus 4 wireless charger and been using it a few days now. Love it!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234