Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Default Re: Droid DNA Cases

Quote Originally Posted by MrRicks84 View Post
    Does the Poetic case make the power button/volume rocker easier or harder to press?
    It didn't on the iphone. The one for the DNA should be here tomorrow. I'll post back and let you know!
    Rew001's Smartphone History: Tmo Dash --> BB Curve --> BB Storm(1) --> iPhone 3GS -->Droid Incredible --> Droid X -->Galaxy Nexus --> iPhone 5 --> HTC DNA --> Galaxy S4!!
    MrRicks84 likes this.

Does the Poetic case make the power button/volume rocker easier or harder to press?
    Definitely not hard to press, Im loving it!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Friends, the Seidio Active cases for the DNA are out. Available on their web site and showing on Amazon, but "out of stock" there.

Looking forward to hearing your review on the Seidio Surface case after you receive it rew001!

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Default Droid DNA Cases

Quote Originally Posted by hannsoft View Post
    Friends, the Seidio Active cases for the DNA are out. Available on their web site and showing on Amazon, but "out of stock" there.
    Cool, even though the black surface should arrive today, I'll probably grab the red one too when it's released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Rew001's Smartphone History: Tmo Dash --> BB Curve --> BB Storm(1) --> iPhone 3GS -->Droid Incredible --> Droid X -->Galaxy Nexus --> iPhone 5 --> HTC DNA --> Galaxy S4!!

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default TPU Cases

What would be ideal is a transparent silicone / TPU case that fits as well as the Verizon one but has the power button covered as well as a smaller opening for the back speaker. Unbranded is key too.
    I purchased the Argyle Smoke Crystal Silicone Case for HTC Droid DNA from Accessory Geeks. It would be ideal except that it didn't fit as snugly and there was barely any lip around the top edges like the Verizon case. A disappointment since the quality is there but fit isn't. Someone needs to clone the Verizon TPU case and make the suggested tweaks. There's nothing out there that fits as well, isn't branded, and transparent so that you can see the rear LED.

I posted pics of both. You can see how the Verizon case had the excessively large opening for the rear speaker. It also shows what seems to be a covering for the power button but there isn't one. Only the volume buttons have covers. The lip on the front of the Verizon case is perfect since it gives the added protection without any added bulkiness.

The Argyle case is well made and covers all of the buttons and the ideal sized cutout for the rear speaker. Now if it only fit like the Verizon ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Droid DNA Cases-htc_6435_dna_silhg_blu_htc6435silhgblu.png   Droid DNA Cases-argyle.png  
    Last edited by mdb322; 01-22-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Global Posts
    632 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock (for now)

I have the clear Androidified case from Cruzerlite. Looks awesome, TPU, slightly raised edges above the screen, the Bugdroid on the back looks awesome, good grip on the sides, and it's mostly transparent so the rear notification can be easily seen, along with the red side and top accents. And most importantly, it doesn't add too much bulk to the device. Oh and lastly, it works amazingly well with my Nokia QI charging plate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a case.

Sony Xperia Z1s
    Nexus 7 2012 (16GB)

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Hey man. Thanks for the suggestion. I checked it out and it looks good but the bug in the back is killing me!

Anyone receive the Seidio Active case yet?

Mine is on its way. They said I could exchange it for the SURFACE if I wanted, I just really liked the Kickstand, but hoping the ACTIVE doesn't make it less sleek.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Vu View Post

Mine is on its way. They said I could exchange it for the SURFACE if I wanted, I just really liked the Kickstand, but hoping the ACTIVE doesn't make it less sleek.
    Order it directly from Seidio?

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA via Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock

My Black on Black magnet flap case has finally come in. Here are a few pics of it in the box. Droid DNA Cases-2013-01-22-16.57.41.jpgDroid DNA Cases-2013-01-22-16.57.54.jpgDroid DNA Cases-2013-01-22-16.57.35.jpg
    Quad-Core Power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luke31 View Post
    I have the clear Androidified case from Cruzerlite. Looks awesome, TPU, slightly raised edges above the screen, the Bugdroid on the back looks awesome, good grip on the sides, and it's mostly transparent so the rear notification can be easily seen, along with the red side and top accents. And most importantly, it doesn't add too much bulk to the device. Oh and lastly, it works amazingly well with my Nokia QI charging plate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a case.
    Currently, I have six cases (and four on order... yes, I admit I have a problem.) I have the clear Androidified, the Verizon branded, the Ditztronic, an S-line, an S-curve, and the Nillkin.
    Overall, the Androidified is my favorite and it is my daily driver. It is the best compromise between size and protection. (I use the Nillkin often, as well. I love the minimal size it, but surely the protection is also minimal. )

FWIW... The four that I have on order are the red Mesh Hybrid case (linked by someone earlier), the Poetic Atmosphere, the Ballistic SG, and the Incipio Faxion.
    Last edited by Wingznut; 01-23-2013 at 08:08 AM.
    ericlc2 likes this.

Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

Is nillkin the only flip case for the DNA ? Seen other bit there are too think and nillkin didn't cover the button or the top

HTC DNA
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts

Poetic Palette. Great case, very snug and feels great in the hand. $5 on amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    Poetic Palette. Great case, very snug and feels great in the hand. $5 on amazon.

That case looks great! Does it put pressure on the phone to cause that blue spot like the Verizon case?
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts

That case looks great! Does it put pressure on the phone to cause that blue spot like the Verizon case?
    I'm not sure what the blue spot issue is. Is it from pressure on the sides?

Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    I'm not sure what the blue spot issue is. Is it from pressure on the sides?
    Yes. Some users were complaining of a faint blue spot on the screen from pressure on the sides caused by the Verizon case
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts

Yes. Some users were complaining of a faint blue spot on the screen from pressure on the sides caused by the Verizon case
    I have not seen this happen with the Poetic case. Really happy with the purchase.

The Poetic Atmosphere arrived today, and I am VERY impressed.
    It feels great, not too bulky, it covers the buttons (and they work very very well), fits great, looks good... I think this is my new daily driver.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk

How common does the blue spot with the Verizon case seem to be? How many have actually experienced it?

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyshinta View Post
    How common does the blue spot with the Verizon case seem to be? How many have actually experienced it?
    I have that Fant Blue stop on my DNA, i don't know if its really caused by the cases...im using a Cruzerlite case at the moment and I STILL have that blue spot.
    Quad-Core Power!!!

Global Posts
    632 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by rfmike View Post
    I have that Fant Blue stop on my DNA, i don't know if its really caused by the cases...im using a Cruzerlite case at the moment and I STILL have that blue spot.
    If you tilt the bottom of the phone downwards while looking towards that blur spot, do you see kind of an overly bright pixel?

Sony Xperia Z1s
    Nexus 7 2012 (16GB)

Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Vu View Post

You got yours yet? Please post pictures

HTC DNA
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone

Quote Originally Posted by rfmike View Post
    I'm sorry that this is happening on your dna. But this makes me happy because I like the case for the kickstand.

ROM
    Stock

Originally Posted by rfmike
    I'm sorry that this is happening on your dna. But this makes me happy because I like the case for the kickstand.
    It doesn't bother me that much. I only really notice it when I'm on something that has a really white background.

Sent Via the Forms App on my DNA, Tab 10.1 or my OG Evo(work phone).
    Quad-Core Power!!!
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast