Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Droid DNA Cases

Quote Originally Posted by noordzy77 View Post
    Do you have a wireless charger, and does it work with the Seidio case on?
    Yes the dna wireless charging will work with the Seidio cases.

Sent Via the Forms App on my DNA, Tab 10.1 or my OG Evo(work phone).
    Quad-Core Power!!!

ROM
    Stock

So what's the best SLIM Case you guys have seen so far for a good price for the DNA?

Quad-Core Power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rfmike View Post
    So what's the best SLIM Case you guys have seen so far for a good price for the DNA?

I like my Poetic Atmosphere case, but another member had a problem with the back separating from the sides. It was cheap though; I got it on sale from Amazon for $4.85.

Sent from my DNA

ROM
    Stock

Originally Posted by rfmike

I like my Poetic Atmosphere case, but another member had a problem with the back separating from the sides. It was cheap though; I got it on sale from Amazon for $4.85.

Sent from my DNA
    I'm thinking ether that OR the Palette Slim Premium Hard case.

Quad-Core Power!!!

Is the diztronic case more protective than the Verizon TPU case? It doesn't really seem to be. A little thicker but not that much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyshinta View Post
    Is the diztronic case more protective than the Verizon TPU case? It doesn't really seem to be. A little thicker but not that much of a difference.
    Yes it is. The Verizon case is garbage. Too loose, not thick enough. Just crap.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by rfmike View Post
    Check out the Incipio Feather. It hardly adds any bulk at all, provides decent protection and the finish is similar to the phone's back, just a tad slicker. I'm not a fan of cases, but I forget this one is even on.
    8100User likes this.

I went with the diztronic case since last night and now I am thinking no case. The phone is just too thin.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    Yes it is. The Verizon case is garbage. Too loose, not thick enough. Just crap.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    The diztronic case adds just a bit too much bulk. Although the Verizon one is thin and less protective it does give a little buffer. I personally hate putting my bare phone down on a table because I'm afraid of getting something on it or scratching it. This is thin enough to still keep the slim profile but still provide a bit of protection. Like a skin.

I highly recommend the Incipio DualPro hard case. It doesnt add bulk and it is very well fitted. Also very nice looking.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    unklsckness likes this.

Got the Sedio yesterday, and I love it. IMHO, it is the best of the 11 cases that I have tried.
    It is an excellent comprise between feel, thinness, and protection.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk
    paulmike3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingznut View Post
    Got the Sedio yesterday, and I love it. IMHO, it is the best of the 11 cases that I have tried.

Which seidio? I have the surface, and matching holster. I love both, but rarely use holster. I knew that b4 I purchased holster, but wanted it for the few times I would use it. I went looking for the case to show my daughter. I couldn't find it, then realized all that time it was on my phone. Nice feel, look, and fit.

11 cases?!? Awesome!

Sent from my DNA

My seidio surface. I purchase from this site, best price I found. Look at page before this for screen shot and coupon. Code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Droid DNA Cases-imag0088.jpg   Droid DNA Cases-imag0089.jpg   Droid DNA Cases-imag0090.jpg   Droid DNA Cases-imag0091.jpg   Droid DNA Cases-imag0092.jpg  

Last edited by ggrr8t; 02-16-2013 at 03:56 PM.
    Thanked by:

It looks great and doesn't seem to add much bulk. I might have to pick one up. Thanks.

Sent from my DNA

Quote Originally Posted by mightyfacundo View Post
    11 cases?!? Awesome!

Sent from my DNA
    What is that saying..... 11th time's the charm?

I really did not realize it was on first day I got it. . Had phone in my hand and was searching for where the heck did I put that new case. After searching car and part of house, I realized it was on phone already. All that time I was picking up phone and looking around it.

Quote Originally Posted by ggrr8t View Post
    I really did not realize it was on first day I got it. . Had phone in my hand and was searching for where the heck did I put that new case. After searching car and part of house, I realized it was on phone already. All that time I was picking up phone and looking around it.
    Ok, you've sold me. I'm gonna order one. Thanks!

Sent from my DNA

11 cases?!? Awesome!

Sent from my DNA
    Ok, you've sold me. I'm gonna order one. Thanks!

Sent from my DNA
    Get matching holster. Ck page. 14 of thread. Screen shot of order from this site. Best price I found when using coupon code I posted
    Thanked by:
    mightyfacundo likes this.

Get matching holster. Ck page. 14 of thread. Screen shot of order from this site. Best price I found when using coupon code I posted
    Will do. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my DNA
    Thanked by:
    ggrr8t 
    ggrr8t likes this.

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ROM
    Scotts CleanRom 4.3

I have the Incipio Dual Pro and Faxion cases I like them both. Though the lip around the screen is more flush on the Faxion, I prefer to use the Dual Pro. Both are compatible with the Nokia DT-910 Qi charger.

Sent from J3d! Mnd Tr!ck via Tapatalk 2

I got the Seidio Active Holster combo on Amazon. I did not like Bulk of Otterbox or the screen protector. The Active is perfect. The only issue I have had is that the Hole for the audio jack does not work with the Aux cord for my car, but I can just slip the top of the case off pretty easily.

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

I went with the Amethyst color Surface case.

It really changes colors depending on how much light strikes it. In low light, it looks nearly black. Slightly more light, you'd think it was blue. In bright light, it definitely has a purple tint to it, but it's a very cool overall effect. Definitely not too purple! (top photo was with a flash, so the photo had very bright light. In reality, the case doesn't look nearly that purple)

Really appreciate that Seidio provided a cut out to display back notification light. Case has the soft touch paint finish, and adds very minimal amount to the size of the DNA.

I also love that Seidio kept the curved form of the back of the DNA... fits snuggly in the palm of my hand, very secure, and allows the DNA to feel thinner then it's actual size, because of the way it tappers towards the edges!

Which seidio?
    The Surface... I didn't bother with the holster because I don't see me ever using it.
    11 cases?!? Awesome!
    Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous how picky I am. I'll probably keep maybe four of them, and start listing the rest on eBay.

The Surface... I didn't bother with the holster because I don't see me ever using it.

Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous how picky I am. I'll probably keep maybe four of them, and start listing the rest on eBay.

The holster protects my screen when I go to gym. I keep it in my Nike sac bag on gym floor with me. phone goes in holster facing inwards. Holster has a felt like liner. On a rare occasion I will actually wear the holster.
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast