Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Default Re: Droid DNA Cases

Quote Originally Posted by masc69 View Post
    I highly recommend the Incipio DualPro hard case. It doesnt add bulk and it is very well fitted. Also very nice looking.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Checking it out on Amazon - VERY nice looking. How's it feel? Is this a soft-feel rubber-based case, or "rubber coated", etc? What color did you get? I like the way they do the colors on that one ...

I've been following this thread since Day 1. I have never enjoyed having different cases so much, and have grown quite a collection. Curse you all.

Ballistic LS came today. LOVE IT. MUCH better feel than I thought it would have, and also much tougher. Ballistic SG on it's way.

And damn I might just pull the trigger on the DualPro soon too. Googling rehab centers now ...

Quote Originally Posted by hannsoft View Post
    I've been following this thread since Day 1. I have never enjoyed having different cases so much, and have grown quite a collection. Curse you all.

Ballistic LS came today. LOVE IT. MUCH better feel than I thought it would have, and also much tougher. Ballistic SG on it's way.

And damn I might just pull the trigger on the DualPro soon too. Googling rehab centers now ...
    I love the feel of the Ballistic SG! I have no interest in other cases because I need this protection. I can be quite clumsy at times

Quote Originally Posted by ggrr8t View Post
    Get matching holster. Ck page. 14 of thread. Screen shot of order from this site. Best price I found when using coupon code I posted

I passed on the holster cause it would just get in the way at work, but I have ordered it and should have it by Friday (even though it's only about 8 hours away!). Thanks again for the coupon code.

Sent from my DNA

Quote Originally Posted by MrRicks84 View Post
    I love the feel of the Ballistic SG! I have no interest in other cases because I need this protection. I can be quite clumsy at times
    Looking forward to it arriving!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

Has a tone tried http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BB7...idcentral00-20 for a case? I'm kinda liking the whole wallet case idea but iffy on how this case secures the phone.
    Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

Global Posts
    885 Global Posts

Anybody seen this dock or have it?

Amazon.com: RND Dock for HTC DNA (compatible without or with a slim-fit case) (black): Electronics

I know this is a case thread but I haven't seen a dock that works with thin cases like this, I'm hoping it would work with the diztronic or seidio surface case.

Quote Originally Posted by revtech View Post

Amazon.com: RND Dock for HTC DNA (compatible without or with a slim-fit case) (black): Electronics

I know this is a case thread but I haven't seen a dock that works with thin cases like this, I'm hoping it would work with the diztronic or seidio surface case.
    Saw that, and normally I'd own it by now. Then I saw the Nokia 910. No mo docks for me. ;-)

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA via Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by revtech View Post

That's actually not too bad either. Not a huge protector, but protection isn't the only purpose a case serves. I could see putting my drivers license and a debit card in that before I go out to run... No more carrying my wallet too.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA via Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock

The Poetic Palette in Black and the Incipio Feather in fusion Blue.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Droid DNA Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1361414001386.jpg   Droid DNA Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1361414019950.jpg   Droid DNA Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1361414032272.jpg   Droid DNA Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1361414052307.jpg   Droid DNA Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1361414064550.jpg  

Droid DNA Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1361414077207.jpg  
    Quad-Core Power!!!

My Seidio Surface w/holster arrived today. I think I'm going to like the case, as it fits nice, and adds minimal bulk. The holster kind of has a cheap plastic feel to it, which is different than the holster I had for my old Droid Incredible. That one had the same feel that the Surface case has.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Thanks for sharing. I have the Poetic Palette and am really happy with it although the power button cutout on the other looks like an improvement.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

They Are out there, I saw some while browsing Amazon for cheaper cases. There aren't many but they definitely show the opening.
    More important is a Screen protector with an opening for the Proximity Sensor, Very few show it and without that opening the sensor won't work.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I have had the Seido Active case for just under a week now and love it. I got the garnet red casing and it matches the red trim of the phone pretty close. Combined with the DNA screen people have been asking non-stop to play with the phone when I pull it out.

I have had the Seido Active case for just under a week now and love it. I got the garnet red casing and it matches the red trim of the phone pretty close. Combined with the DNA screen people have been asking non-stop to play with the phone when I pull it out.
    I have the same one, and love it. My Nexus 4 orb charger even works through it. A great combination...with a 2 year old granddaughter and a 4 year old grandson, I wanted a case that would offer some protection, and also wanted the kickstand.

Man this phone just feels right in a case... Just got the incipio one with a soft rubber inner lining and a hard plastic shell, wow. These type of cases made my previous phone feel bulky (otterbox commuter) not this one though.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW
    masc69 likes this.

I think I may buy this case!! It's very different & u definitely wouldn't see anyone else with it . Plus that would help a little with my jealousy of the HTC One.
    But then again I would have to give up my Ballistic SG...

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

That does look pretty sharp

ROM
    Stock

I think I may buy this case!! It's very different & u definitely wouldn't see anyone else with it . Plus that would help a little with my jealousy of the HTC One.
    But then again I would have to give up my Ballistic SG...
    Post pic please

Sent Via the Forms App on my DNA, Tab 10.1 or my OG Evo(work phone).
    Quad-Core Power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rfmike View Post
    Post pic please

Here's a few

If anyone is wondering what that hole in the back of the case is for, it's for the belt clip:

EDIT: I don't know if wireless charging works with this case but I do know NFC does not work through aluminum cases. Or atleast it didn't for my friend's Note 2 with an aluminum case.

ROM
    Stock

Here's a few

If anyone is wondering what that hole in the back of the case is for, it's for the belt clip:

EDIT: I don't know if wireless charging works with this case but I do know NFC does not work through aluminum cases. Or atleast it didn't for my friend's Note 2 with an aluminum case.
    It
    Think your pics are broken... There not showing up

Quad-Core Power!!!

They are showing up just fine for me on my tablet and PC

Sent from my HP TouchPad using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock

They are showing up just fine for me on my tablet and PC

Sent from my HP TouchPad using Tapatalk 2
    Ok I'll try on the pc later

Quad-Core Power!!!

Anyone having problems with the incipio faxion? I love the case but when plugged in to charger the charger tip is too large and it looses connection to charger. The incipio dual pro works fine as does the seidio surface.

Has anybody tried one of these?

[EDIT]

SAME THING on Amazon for a lot less money.