Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Default Re: Droid DNA Cases

can you tell me the exact model number.
    i've read some reviews saying the sg case covers up the back indicator light but yours has a hole for it

Quote Originally Posted by tvue83 View Post

Just got my nillkin and ballistic cases. So far so good. the quality on both cases are excellent.
    Which model number is it for the sg case? i want one with the hole for the rear notification light
    Sent from my DROID DNA

Quote Originally Posted by tvue83 View Post

btw, both cases still work with a nokia wireless charging plate if anyone is wondering.
    Where did you buy your ballistic case. I haven't ever seen them with a hole for the back indicator light.

Posted via Android Central App

Where can I purchase this Case...Looks amazing, but I cannot find it on amazon

I have been looking for this case everywhere and cant seem to find it...where can I purchase this case?

Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    Poetic Palette. Great case, very snug and feels great in the hand. $5 on amazon.

Where can I purchasethis case? I've been looking everywhere and can't find it...please notify me asap..

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

I just bought the Poetic Palett on eBay. Not $5 like on Amazon... but $6.19 shipped.
    Love the case. It keeps the phone slim like it should be.

I bought it for my HTC One and love it. Only use a case for work and it's easy enough to put on and off. Very nice fit

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by DroidDnazer View Post
    I have been looking for this case everywhere and cant seem to find it...where can I purchase this case?
    search for it on ebay, got one for 6.75 shipped.

Posted via Android Central App

Just got the sexy Dna... and I want to keep it sexy.

But I'm looking for a case that is also protective... The Otterboxes look pretty safe, so do the tridents and siedos... I had a siedo surface a while back on the first Incredible back in like 2010 or whatever... it ended up leaving marks on the back of my phone and cracked after a couple months.

I'm stumped, I can't find a good blend of sexy & safety. Any suggestions mates?

-Frankie

Looking for a sexy case, but also protective. Just got my DNA yesterday... I am in love.

Otters look pretty strong, so do the tridents and siedos... but I'm sure there is a combo of sexay&strong out there somewhere.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by deluxx View Post
    Looking for a sexy case, but also protective. Just got my DNA yesterday... I am in love.

Otters look pretty strong, so do the tridents and siedos... but I'm sure there is a combo of sexay&strong out there somewhere.

Any suggestions?
    I had Seidio's "Active" case on my Thunderbolt and loved it. Hate it on the DNA. The ridiculous kickstand is poorly made and rattles. Rubber is cast horribly (I had to trim off excess rubber by hand with a knife) and smells bad.

I have both Ballistic cases and love them. I go back and forth between them.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA via Tapatalk 2

I had a seido back on my old incredible in 2010... it broke within like a month. Besides, I don't like the active's metal colored kickstand really...

How strong are the ballistics? I see that you can get little corner thingys, but do they actually keep everything protected in case of a fall?
    Banned

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper DNA

I have both a Seidio Active, and an Otterbox Defender. They're both great cases. However, I wish that there was an Otterbox Armor or Lifeproof case available. Hopefully they'll be out by the time I get my HTC One.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by deluxx View Post
    I had a seido back on my old incredible in 2010... it broke within like a month. Besides, I don't like the active's metal colored kickstand really...

How strong are the ballistics? I see that you can get little corner thingys, but do they actually keep everything protected in case of a fall?
    I honestly don't do a lot of drop-testing, but the corner thingys haven't budged on mine. ;-) I put the black ones in when I got it and haven't looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by hannsoft View Post
    I honestly don't do a lot of drop-testing, but the corner thingys haven't budged on mine. ;-) I put the black ones in when I got it and haven't looked back.

Which ballistic do you like better?

Anyone have any other suggestions? I don't trust "reviews" on randy websites for cases... they could be written by anyone. You never know. Trust this forum more xD

Global Posts
    647 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by hannsoft View Post
    I had Seidio's "Active" case on my Thunderbolt and loved it. Hate it on the DNA. The ridiculous kickstand is poorly made and rattles. Rubber is cast horribly (I had to trim off excess rubber by hand with a knife) and smells bad.

I have both Ballistic cases and love them. I go back and forth between them.

Interesting, I haven't had the problem you mention with my Active. I wish the rubber was a bit firmer beneath the home button, but otherwise it has been a perfect fit. Even got a good deal through Amazon.

I have the dropsuit now buy the ballistic ls looks like a nice case. Does anyone own one?

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Incipio dual is great protection and looks good

Ooh, the incipios look sexayy. Wonder if there is any advantage to this versus the ballistic.

edit: upon closer research, turns out the 'incipio' has a hole that doesn't really line up with the bottom microphone.
    Banned

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper DNA

Quote Originally Posted by bespinct View Post
    Interesting, I haven't had the problem you mention with my Active. I wish the rubber was a bit firmer beneath the home button, but otherwise it has been a perfect fit. Even got a good deal through Amazon.

Yeah, same here.

Meh, I can't make up my mind on what to get. T_T

ROM
    CM10.2

I had trident cases for the thunderbolt. They appeared to be very protective but the cases broke regularly and I had to get one replaced twice.

I have the otterbox (Commuter?) case for the DNA. I don't like the look very much but it seems to be very sturdy except that it just broke by the charging port

Droid DNA Cases-picture000.jpg
    CM10.2 HTC Droid DNA

CM7 OG Droid

Stock Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Help me root it if you're up to the challenge!)

I literally ordered a case the day I got the phone.

Sat down in my chair, phone slipped out of my pocket. THE SECOND i picked it up, I got an email saying my case was shipped. Android irony.

Global Posts
    401 Global Posts

Life works in mysterious ways.

That or someone up there has an odd sense of humor.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LG G2 (VZW)
    HTC Droid DNA - Moonshined/S-Off
    HP TouchPad - CM10.1 JB 4.2.2
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 LastLast