Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 16171819
Like Tree67Likes

Default Re: Droid DNA Cases

Quote Originally Posted by bespinct View Post
    Interesting, I haven't had the problem you mention with my Active. I wish the rubber was a bit firmer beneath the home button, but otherwise it has been a perfect fit. Even got a good deal through Amazon.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    So your kickstand doesn't rattle like an S. O. B. when the phone vibrates? Sounds horrible here. And this one was definitely put together poorly. Rubber is soft, yes, but this looks like two halves of the shelf were put together and the "extra" rubber oozed out the sides. Looks shoddy.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 4

Global Posts
    781 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by hannsoft View Post
    So your kickstand doesn't rattle like an S. O. B. when the phone vibrates? Sounds horrible here. And this one was definitely put together poorly. Rubber is soft, yes, but this looks like two halves of the shelf were put together and the "extra" rubber oozed out the sides. Looks shoddy.

Nope. No rattle, even when held close to my ear. Here are pictures to decide for yourself if extra rubber is oozing. Ignore the beautiful cracks, that happened pre-case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Droid DNA Cases-photo-1.jpg   Droid DNA Cases-photo-2.jpg  

I received the Ballisic LS that I ordered and I'm liking the feel in hand better than the body glove. The corners are a bit much, but it definitely feels like it could take a fall.
    Last edited by Infinite Jest; 07-04-2013 at 07:54 PM.

ROM
    CM10.2

Nope. No rattle, even when held close to my ear. Here are pictures to decide for yourself if extra rubber is oozing. Ignore the beautiful cracks, that happened pre-case.
    Yikes... I'm never taking my case off again lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    HTC Droid DNA

Those pics aren't close enough to see what I see in mine. I'll try to take some and post them. On vacay right now - hopefully next week.

Found a body glove on sale for like 7$ shipped... using that until I can find a more permanent solution. I just can't seem to find one that fits my needs really...... I wish the active came without the kickstand.

Global Posts
    687 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock (for now)

The kickstand doesn't rattle on mine either. And the rubber "inner shell" is nice and snug. Nothing looks like it's spilling out.

Posted via Android Central App
    Sony Xperia Z1s
    Nexus 7 2012 (16GB)

Just got my Seidio Surface case yesterday. I found it on EBay for $18. It fits like a glove. I do agree it isn't as sexy as naked, but I'm impressed so far.

Sent from my HTC DNA using the AC Forums Mobile App

After using the Seidio Surface and Diztronic cases. I actually prefer the Diztronic cause of the less coverage on the top and bottom. Makes hitting the power button easier. I like the less is more approach they had.

Just bought the seidio surface on amazon for $17. I like it much more than the diztronic case. I like being able to hit the actual power button, and the volume buttons are harder to hit for me, which is great because I kept on accidentally changing the volume somehow before. My phone seems to have a slimmer feel to it and the back appears to curve more than the diztronic case. Definitely glad I got this.

Posted via Android Central App

Anyone have an issue with their diztronic where people are having hard times hearing them talk? I havent tested taking it off yet and seeing if thats the issue but im on my second phone with the same issue and the only constant is the case.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 16171819