Droid DNA Cases

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the shell holster case from Verizon with my preorder. That will be fine for me.

Sent from my Droid using Android Central Forums

Fedex just showed up with this... Even I ordered it with my DNA in the same order, when I held the box in my hand I know it couldn't be the phone cause it was too light. But I did have that moment of excitement "Ya! the TOY is here a whole day early" and only to find out it's just the case.

This is just the standard Verizon black crosshatch rubberize case with the belt clip and the case does have a stand that pops out, this will work for me for now until something better comes out.

A couple things I would like to point out with this case.

1. on the case there is a sticker that says "works with wireless charging", since I don't have the phone so I can't verify but I assume Verizon did their home work before they slapped that on the box.

2. there is no cutout for the back notification light. (This would be either a pro or con depends how you feel about the back notification light).

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone found a decent temp case for this yet. I don't want to spend a bundle for a case I'm not going to use for long. Something TPU would be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Only the vzw and otterbox. I saw some neat skins on amazon. Like a carbon fiber back or a brushed aluminum. I'm going to buy them. Only for pre order now.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Fedex just showed up with this... Even I ordered it with my DNA in the same order, when I held the box in my hand I know it couldn't be the phone cause it was too light. But I did have that moment of excitement "Ya! the TOY is here a whole day early" and only to find out it's just the case.

This is just the standard Verizon black crosshatch rubberize case with the belt clip and the case does have a stand that pops out, this will work for me for now until something better comes out.

A couple things I would like to point out with this case.

1. on the case there is a sticker that says "works with wireless charging", since I don't have the phone so I can't verify but I assume Verizon did their home work before they slapped that on the box.

2. there is no cutout for the back notification light. (This would be either a pro or con depends how you feel about the back notification light).

I can confirm this case woks for wireless charging(I'm using the LG wireless charger). It's actually a really nice case.

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I would like to see a bumper case for the DNA, like the Nexus 4 is getting...OR i would like a case that complements the nice sleek body of the DNA...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante