Droid DNA Cases

Wingznut

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the clear Androidified case from Cruzerlite. Looks awesome, TPU, slightly raised edges above the screen, the Bugdroid on the back looks awesome, good grip on the sides, and it's mostly transparent so the rear notification can be easily seen, along with the red side and top accents. And most importantly, it doesn't add too much bulk to the device. Oh and lastly, it works amazingly well with my Nokia QI charging plate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a case.
Currently, I have six cases (and four on order... yes, I admit I have a problem.) I have the clear Androidified, the Verizon branded, the Ditztronic, an S-line, an S-curve, and the Nillkin.
Overall, the Androidified is my favorite and it is my daily driver. It is the best compromise between size and protection. (I use the Nillkin often, as well. I love the minimal size it, but surely the protection is also minimal. )

FWIW... The four that I have on order are the red Mesh Hybrid case (linked by someone earlier), the Poetic Atmosphere, the Ballistic SG, and the Incipio Faxion.

Last edited:

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Poetic Palette. Great case, very snug and feels great in the hand. $5 on amazon.

jADUOOwl.jpg

hZyNGnLl.jpg

Wingznut

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The Poetic Atmosphere arrived today, and I am VERY impressed.
It feels great, not too bulky, it covers the buttons (and they work very very well), fits great, looks good... I think this is my new daily driver.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
How common does the blue spot with the Verizon case seem to be? How many have actually experienced it?

I have that Fant Blue stop on my DNA, i don't know if its really caused by the cases...im using a Cruzerlite case at the moment and I STILL have that blue spot.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I have that Fant Blue stop on my DNA, i don't know if its really caused by the cases...im using a Cruzerlite case at the moment and I STILL have that blue spot.

If you tilt the bottom of the phone downwards while looking towards that blur spot, do you see kind of an overly bright pixel?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site

I'm sorry that this is happening on your dna. But this makes me happy because I like the case for the kickstand.

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Originally Posted by rfmike

I'm sorry that this is happening on your dna. But this makes me happy because I like the case for the kickstand.

It doesn't bother me that much. I only really notice it when I'm on something that has a really white background.

Sent Via the Forms App on my DNA, Tab 10.1 or my OG Evo(work phone).

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't bother me that much. I only really notice it when I'm on something that has a really white background.

Sent Via the Forms App on my DNA, Tab 10.1 or my OG Evo(work phone).

I wish I was as easy going as you. That would be driving me crazy.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a blue faint spot on the bottom of my screen but I don't even use a case. Not sure why its there but getting my replacement today.

huskerdna

Wingznut

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My wife has been using the Verizon case since launch day on her DNA, I have been using a variety of cases (but never the Verizon.) Her DNA has the blue spot, mine does not.
She switched cases last night, hopefully the spot will eventually fade.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My wife has been using the Verizon case since launch day on her DNA, I have been using a variety of cases (but never the Verizon.) Her DNA has the blue spot, mine does not.
She switched cases last night, hopefully the spot will eventually fade.

Where is this spot is it ask on the right side of the screen?

HTC DNA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy