Droid DNA Cases

Wingznut

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Got the Sedio yesterday, and I love it. IMHO, it is the best of the 11 cases that I have tried.
It is an excellent comprise between feel, thinness, and protection.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Got the Sedio yesterday, and I love it. IMHO, it is the best of the 11 cases that I have tried.
It is an excellent comprise between feel, thinness, and protection.

Which seidio? I have the surface, and matching holster. I love both, but rarely use holster. I knew that b4 I purchased holster, but wanted it for the few times I would use it. I went looking for the case to show my daughter. I couldn't find it, then realized all that time it was on my phone. Nice feel, look, and fit.

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
My seidio surface. I purchase from this site, best price I found. Look at page before this for screen shot and coupon. Code.

Attachments

• IMAG0088.jpg
    IMAG0088.jpg
    608.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMAG0089.jpg
    IMAG0089.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG0091.jpg
    IMAG0091.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I really did not realize it was on first day I got it. . Had phone in my hand and was searching for where the heck did I put that new case. After searching car and part of house, I realized it was on phone already. All that time I was picking up phone and looking around it.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I really did not realize it was on first day I got it. . Had phone in my hand and was searching for where the heck did I put that new case. After searching car and part of house, I realized it was on phone already. All that time I was picking up phone and looking around it.

Ok, you've sold me. I'm gonna order one. Thanks!

Sent from my DNA

unklsckness

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the Incipio Dual Pro and Faxion cases I like them both. Though the lip around the screen is more flush on the Faxion, I prefer to use the Dual Pro. Both are compatible with the Nokia DT-910 Qi charger.

Sent from J3d! M?nd Tr!ck via Tapatalk 2

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I got the Seidio Active Holster combo on Amazon. I did not like Bulk of Otterbox or the screen protector. The Active is perfect. The only issue I have had is that the Hole for the audio jack does not work with the Aux cord for my car, but I can just slip the top of the case off pretty easily.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I went with the Amethyst color Surface case.

It really changes colors depending on how much light strikes it. In low light, it looks nearly black. Slightly more light, you'd think it was blue. In bright light, it definitely has a purple tint to it, but it's a very cool overall effect. Definitely not too purple! (top photo was with a flash, so the photo had very bright light. In reality, the case doesn't look nearly that purple)

Really appreciate that Seidio provided a cut out to display back notification light. Case has the soft touch paint finish, and adds very minimal amount to the size of the DNA.

I also love that Seidio kept the curved form of the back of the DNA... fits snuggly in the palm of my hand, very secure, and allows the DNA to feel thinner then it's actual size, because of the way it tappers towards the edges!

Seidio+2.JPG

Seidio+4.JPG

2013-02-16+19.02.17.jpg

2013-02-16+19.03.00.jpg

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
The Surface... I didn't bother with the holster because I don't see me ever using it.

Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous how picky I am. I'll probably keep maybe four of them, and start listing the rest on eBay.

The holster protects my screen when I go to gym. I keep it in my Nike sac bag on gym floor with me. phone goes in holster facing inwards. Holster has a felt like liner. On a rare occasion I will actually wear the holster.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I highly recommend the Incipio DualPro hard case. It doesnt add bulk and it is very well fitted. Also very nice looking.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Checking it out on Amazon - VERY nice looking. How's it feel? Is this a soft-feel rubber-based case, or "rubber coated", etc? What color did you get? I like the way they do the colors on that one ...

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been following this thread since Day 1. I have never enjoyed having different cases so much, and have grown quite a collection. Curse you all. :)

Ballistic LS came today. LOVE IT. MUCH better feel than I thought it would have, and also much tougher. Ballistic SG on it's way.

And damn I might just pull the trigger on the DualPro soon too. Googling rehab centers now ...

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been following this thread since Day 1. I have never enjoyed having different cases so much, and have grown quite a collection. Curse you all. :)

Ballistic LS came today. LOVE IT. MUCH better feel than I thought it would have, and also much tougher. Ballistic SG on it's way.

And damn I might just pull the trigger on the DualPro soon too. Googling rehab centers now ...

I love the feel of the Ballistic SG! I have no interest in other cases because I need this protection. I can be quite clumsy at times

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Get matching holster. Ck page. 14 of thread. Screen shot of order from this site. Best price I found when using coupon code I posted

I passed on the holster cause it would just get in the way at work, but I have ordered it and should have it by Friday (even though it's only about 8 hours away!). Thanks again for the coupon code.

Sent from my DNA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois