neXus⁴ of DNA?

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
People, both are great devices.

I need to just know if there will be any problems in the future..like the boot loader not being unlocked by Moto wasn't known when I got my RaZr.

Anyway, I'm liking the nX⁴ as it has a perfect screen size and resolution. Plus, HTC is infamous for its battery.

So that's kinda 2+2 situation.

Sent from my RaZr HD.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Like 42mbps hspa+ is going to out dated in a year or 2?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Considering how limited t-mobiles footprint is, and that they are aggressively moving to LTE, yes. You're better off with an LTE device.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Considering how limited t-mobiles footprint is, and that they are aggressively moving to LTE, yes. You're better off with an LTE device.

O sorry I forgot AT&T and T-Mobile will be done with hspa+ and be ripping out the towers 2 years or less my bad.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
O sorry I forgot AT&T and T-Mobile will be done with hspa+ and be ripping out the towers 2 years or less my bad.

They will stop investing (and in fact already have) in their non LTE infrastructure. Whatever map you have now for coverage won't ever expand.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
No point in arguing these 2 devices because one is not ridiculously better than the other to make someone want to leave their carrier to get one or the other. I don't see the n4 being better to where a lot of ppl will leave Verizon to get it. I don't think many att/T-Mobile customers will think the DNA is that much better to leave att/T-Mobile to get it. Only reason I would see that happening is if someone left Verizon to get the n4 on a prepaid carrier

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
No point in arguing these 2 devices because one is not ridiculously better than the other to make someone want to leave their carrier to get one or the other. I don't see the n4 being better to where a lot of ppl will leave Verizon to get it. I don't think many att/T-Mobile customers will think the DNA is that much better to leave att/T-Mobile to get it. Only reason I would see that happening is if someone left Verizon to get the n4 on a prepaid carrier

That's the point. Had they been very different, it would have been an easy choice, hence no thread. But the fact that they are close on each other's heel, is what makes me wonder what to do next.

Except fort he huge screen size, I see it not very different from any other HTC. Then again, the same can be said for the nX⁴ (about its make and back).

Sent from my RaZr HD.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
That's the point. Had they been very different, it would have been an easy choice, hence no thread. But the fact that they are close on each other's heel, is what makes me wonder what to do next.

Except fort he huge screen size, I see it not very different from any other HTC. Then again, the same can be said for the nX⁴ (about its make and back).

Sent from my RaZr HD.

But if ur already on Verizon is the n4 so much better than the DNA that u would pay an etf and move carriers? I don't see any huge different that would make someone leave for either phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC