For DNA owners who want to transition to cloud based storage

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting this thread so members can be part of the solution for limited storage on the DNA
I'm asking those who've used various cloud / nas / DNLA apps to append here, how they use it, how they set it up etc.
This will vastly help others understand their options
(I use them but am not a expert in by any means)

Lets live in the solutions vs wallowing in the problems...

ps: appenders can give pros and cons on data usage and options (ie finding hotspots to use vs dataplan etc)

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I use an app called Box but rarely use that since I got 32 GB on my phone. I plan to get the DNA and will def use BOX and I have 50 GB storage.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
my solution is probably the most common. dropbox for storage or any other cloud storage and then google music for music. i prefer the look of the htc music player but with 11 gigs of storage theres not much i can do about that lol.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
my solution is probably the most common. dropbox for storage or any other cloud storage and then google music for music. i prefer the look of the htc music player but with 11 gigs of storage theres not much i can do about that lol.

Pretty much how I do it. Photos and videos are all DropBox, Documents in Google Drive, and music in Play Music. Leaves me plenty of room for apps. I used to have everything in the physical storage, but when I switched to cloud I didn't really see a rise in data usage. Only thing that really uses up my data is tethering. As far as storage, apps are what take most of them off. Just don't keep apps installed that you don't even use and you probably will be fine on space.

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much how I do it. Photos and videos are all DropBox, Documents in Google Drive, and music in Play Music. Leaves me plenty of room for apps. I used to have everything in the physical storage, but when I switched to cloud I didn't really see a rise in data usage. Only thing that really uses up my data is tethering. As far as storage, apps are what take most of them off. Just don't keep apps installed that you don't even use and you probably will be fine on space.

word.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12