Just got my shipping notice!

njgsx96

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
You guys are getting me jealous! My upgrade is next month and I cannot wait for you guys to get these in your hands and give some feedback!

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
will I be able to pick one up at a Verizon store, or do you have to order it online?

Pre orders online available now (looks like shipping is pretty quick though doesn't look like anyone will get one much before weds 11/21)
Weds 11/21 vZ will have them in stores, check yours on quantity it will vary greatly depending on where you live. I stopped by mine at lunch today to pick up a wireless charger, they said they're getting fewer than 20 more than 10, They also mentioned they weren't concerned about a 'iphone' sellout within a hour but could not guarantee any would be left at the end of the day.

BillM67

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine shipped form West Chester PA and says to expect delivery on Wed, I will stil keep refreshing the tracking and hoping for tomorrow!! BTW First post, I am upgrading form the iphone 4s.. :)

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine shipped form West Chester PA and says to expect delivery on Wed, I will stil keep refreshing the tracking and hoping for tomorrow!! BTW First post, I am upgrading form the iphone 4s.. :)

mine too, I think FedEx is holding them, as I am one hour away and there has been no updates at all for today.

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to expand on that because either my Fedex driver is using Apple maps and doing circles in Memphis or Fedex just likes to torture me.

thefireguy286

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine's on the move, at the usual final destination facility, though it would usually be listed on a delivery vehicle by now if it was going to be today, we'll see...

Last edited:

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get their phone yet?? I'm loving the excitement here. I am getting a Note 2 myself and I'm currently on a thunderbolt but I've been waiting to hear your opinions on the DNA before officially pulling the trigger on the Note 2

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My status hasn't changed in the last few days just showing it's in Memphis. I'm hoping their just holding it at my local center just waiting to be put on the truck in the morning for delivery. If it's still in Memphis it probably won't make Michigan until after Thanksgiving :(

thefireguy286

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
For the first time ever for me, they are intentionally holding it at the last point where it goes on the truck. It now even says "Package not due for delivery". Stupid. Maybe I can just go pick it up, ha.

Though XDA has some people on truck for delivery.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
For the first time ever for me, they are intentionally holding it at the last point where it goes on the truck. It now even says "Package not due for delivery". Stupid. Maybe I can just go pick it up, ha.

let us know if that works, I betting they won't let you pick it up today but I hope I'm wrong.

I tried to select that option yesterday "pick up at Fedex" and it said it wasn't available on this package.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I believe Fedex policy is to require a first attempt at delivery before allowing the recipient to pick it up at a local site. I tried that before with packages that weren't "due for delivery" and they shut me down. :-\

thefireguy286

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
let us know if that works, I betting they won't let you pick it up today but I hope I'm wrong.

I tried to select that option yesterday "pick up at Fedex" and it said it wasn't available on this package.

To be honest, I'm a bit too busy to get over there anyway tonight, but I may still try. I'd love to not wait until tomorrow simply so it's not at my door, but I'm not losing sleep over it. My "hold at Fedex location" is clickable.

thefireguy286

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I believe Fedex policy is to require a first attempt at delivery before allowing the recipient to pick it up at a local site. I tried that before with packages that weren't "due for delivery" and they shut me down. :-\

This is correct, and just discussing with our own logistics people here, what essentially happens is I'm not priority for today, I am tomorrow. So if my route wasn't full today they may toss it on. Hence people on slower routes today will probably get it a day earlier. No big deal to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz