Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

Default Re: Puzzled By Battery Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by KSChris View Post
    I realize I can just plug the phone into a charger most places, but still wish I didn't have to lol.

See, how that goes?

With so many different options to choose from in the smartphone field, when you're deciding between devices, battery life and storage capacity are kind of big factors. Sure, you CAN keep a charger on you everywhere you go or whatever.. but why should you have to? If there are phones out there where you don't have to worry about anything, pretty much ever, during a normal day.. that's better than always having to charge it and worrying about if you should have a charger on you or not.
    But you don't have to plug your phone in every where...... Just like once when you go to bed or something..... It's not like your only getting an hour of screen time and 2 hours of standby lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by edizzle View Post
    The DNA got 6 hours on the streaming video test from Engadget. That is worse than galaxy S3 at 9 hours, Note2 of 10.5 hours, and of course 14.5 on the Maxx.i am shocked at how many people on here defend the decision of htc/vzw and think it is ok to always have to have a charger handy. It defies logic to not want the biggest battery allowable in a phone. After owning a Maxx, I simply cannot go back to anything less. ALL DAY USE. all day! I freaking hammer this thing all day, my radios are never off, my gps is always on, I stream my hometown morning radio show every morning, pandora throughout the day, heavy email and web use, navigation, heavy tethering, etc I don't have to worry about any freaking charger, extra battery, charging pack,etc. why would someone NOT want that? Even if you don't need it? Buy ing this phone tells htc it is ok. I will not be purchasing it strictly based on battery. I really don't care about SD but 16/11 gb is mind blowing mistake, but I could have lived with it. The other thing that would have affected my decision to purchase would have been radio performance. The moto is the best performing radio I have ever owned. I have signal in places I have never had in the 8 years I live here, and it will hold a weak signal better tower to tower.
    If you're so happy with you're Maxx and have no intention of buying the DNA, I don't understand why you feel the need to stick around this forum and continuously trash talk the DNA? It's understandable that you don't like the way manufacturers are going, but if you have no intention of buying you really shouldn't be this upset over the whole situation...
    Thanked by:
    bellken and xXBLACKBERRYXx5 like this.

Can't be worse than the TB lol
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders Fan 223 View Post
    Can't be worse than the TB lol
    I have a bag phone somewhere around here that runs on hamster power that was better than the tbolt so that isn't saying much

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    Thanked by:
    HPBolt 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12