Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: PSA: Best Buy Price Matches Amazon, effective early October

Quote Originally Posted by cegabq View Post
    Will Amazon or Target give this price for an early upgrade? I am eligible for early upgrade, but my actual 24-month contract won't end until April. (Got a Thunderbolt now & this phone is very attractive)
    Yes, they both will. I just ordered two from Target using the above link and I am in the same boat you are. I'm eligible for an upgrade but my contract still has several months to run and I didn't have any problems getting the $149.99 for both my phone and my wife's. I also didn't have to pay any sales tax whereas Amazon wanted to tack on sales tax.
    Thanked by:
    cegabq 

Default PSA: Best Buy Price Matches Amazon, effective early October

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches36 View Post
    I'm not sure about that..

Sent from Miss Peaches GN2
    They were. That's the only way they can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheCornCob View Post
    Yes, they both will. I just ordered two from Target using the above link and I am in the same boat you are. I'm eligible for an upgrade but my contract still has several months to run and I didn't have any problems getting the $149.99 for both my phone and my wife's. I also didn't have to pay any sales tax whereas Amazon wanted to tack on sales tax.
    Nice - now I just have to wait for my family to give me my Xmas present! (Hope this price lasts another week)

Verizon is bullsh**.. I ordered the phone on Wednesday, and literally an hour later I cancelled it so I could get it at Target; the guy assured me it wouldn't ship out, assured me I wouldn't have to pay restocking fees, assured me my upgrade would reset, etc etc. Guess what came in the mail today?

Not going to bother screwing around for $50 since it's already here--and they'll probably charge me fees for returning it even though it was their error--but how typical of their crappy service.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12