Upgraded from iPhone 4s to Samsung Galaxy s3

PalmPrePlusPwns

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

about 5 days ago, I used my upgrade to get the Samgung Galaxy s3, coming from an iPhone.

I didn't know about this phone coming out and I am wondering if i should return the s3 to get this phone?

I am liking the galaxy s3 so far but would like to have the better device of the two since I can still return the Galaxy s3 within 14 days.

opinions?

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

about 5 days ago, I used my upgrade to get the Samgung Galaxy s3, coming from an iPhone.

I didn't know about this phone coming out and I am wondering if i should return the s3 to get this phone?

I am liking the galaxy s3 so far but would like to have the better device of the two since I can still return the Galaxy s3 within 14 days.

opinions?

Go to a VZW store on Wed and check it out. You'll have to hold them both to make that call. Not many people have the device yet, so there aren't many yes/no answers, that aren't purely based on specs. Best to either make the decision yourself after seeing them both in person, or wait until more people have them in hand and have used them, to know the pros and cons.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Go to a VZW store on Wed and check it out. You'll have to hold them both to make that call. Not many people have the device yet, so there aren't many yes/no answers, that aren't purely based on specs. Best to either make the decision yourself after seeing them both in person, or wait until more people have them in hand and have used them, to know the pros and cons.

Bingo. This exactly.

p.s. Both are excellent phones, I bet you can't go wrong ... :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol