Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree47Likes

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

Default Re: Dna vs. Note2 vs. Razr maxx

Especially the compulsive need to start flame wars in the DNA threads.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    You can always achieve your goal by lowering your expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by antw081 View Post

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    how have i started a flame war here? i have 22 posts and none of them have even come close to flaming!

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bellken View Post
    You went 14 hours and still had 60% battery left. In theory you could go 24 hours and still have 20% left, with your current setup. I think you ought to just set it you like you would like, and, see if the DNA will meet your needs. If you bought your cases at Verizon, they will likely take them back.

Myself, I have my DNA setup they way I like, and, I don't need to stress about battery life. It can go down to 30%, and, unlike my rezound, that 30% can go a lot longer.
    I had it the way I like it and the phone was at 25% by 3 p.m., if I am in the office all day than it's not an issue I can just plug the phone in. However if I am out on the road for meetings and appointments than it would not be pretty if my phone died before my day ended.
    I know I can toggle this on and turn that off as needed to conserve battery, I even ordered NFC tags just to make toggle functions easier... but it really shouldn't be this much work to just use a smart phone. While I very much dislike iOS, but I never had any battery issue with my iPhone and I have everything on all day long, gps, wifi, bluetooth, sync...

Quote Originally Posted by osubeavs728 View Post
    Also, welcome back edizzle. You bounced back rather quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooem View Post
    Well you have nearly the same posting and grammar style as edizzle, i.e lack of caps at the beginning of sentences, excessive use of exclamation points, etc. You registered only a day after edizzle was banned, and have a propensity to be a little stand offish (going off other threads). So it seems just a tiny bit suspect
    Quote Originally Posted by antw081 View Post
    LOL... Busted.
    Mooem and antw081 like this.

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean!

Spent some time with both the DNA and N2 today. I went into the VZW store wanting to get some time with the N2. The N2 is what it is. It's big, fast, and has a lot of cool features. My wife has the GS3 so I am familiar with the lay out. I walked over to the DNA. WOW. That screen is amazing. I literally thought it was a non working model where the screen was a picture. It's amazing. I can't say that enough. Both phones are fast. The N2's software suite alone make stand out and a great phone for a business type, traveler, or student. Man, that phone does so much! The DNA's build felt better to me. The DNA is the sweetspot for size IMO. The only thing that turns me off is the 16gb storage. I have 32gb on my GNex and I am almost full now. I definitely need more space. I travel a lot for work and keep a bunch of my work files on my phone. Yes I know there is the cloud storage but I don't want to have to rely on internet connection to pull up whatever I need. Either way I am not going to upgrade my phone right now. I am going to hold out in hopes of a 32gb DNA or see what other 5" phones are released. You can't go wrong with either phone. They are both terrific pieces of hardware.

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

Phonedog's dog fight between note 2 and DNA
    Mooem, oscarnyc and antw081 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoofoo View Post
    I had it the way I like it and the phone was at 25% by 3 p.m., if I am in the office all day than it's not an issue I can just plug the phone in. However if I am out on the road for meetings and appointments than it would not be pretty if my phone died before my day ended.
    I know I can toggle this on and turn that off as needed to conserve battery, I even ordered NFC tags just to make toggle functions easier... but it really shouldn't be this much work to just use a smart phone. While I very much dislike iOS, but I never had any battery issue with my iPhone and I have everything on all day long, gps, wifi, bluetooth, sync...
    It sounds like you would be happier with a GNote2 or a Maxx. You could manage it with DNA, but, why bother, get the device that will make you happy.

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bellken View Post
    It sounds like you would be happier with a GNote2 or a Maxx. You could manage it with DNA, but, why bother, get the device that will make you happy.
    Until I get a gn2 and I will be complaining about the touchwiz and the sheer size of that thing, since there is not going to be a pure winner for me doesn't matter how I look at it. I think I am going to stick with the DNA. For those long meeting and trip without a charger handy, I will have a batter pack in my bag.
    bellken likes this.

If the camera is of any interest to you, the camera is much better on the DNA than on the Razr!!

My co-worker just got the Note 2 but I didn't get time to use the camera before he had to leave for the day.

But I have the DNA and the camera is amazing as is the screen. I watched a couple of You Tube videos on it and it was so clear!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345