1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts

Default PhoneArena Review

Video Review -

Site Review -

Photo Samples-

Droid-Life posted a review on their site as well but they stated the radio constantly dropped signal and the DNA took bad photos. That is contrary to pretty much every review. I feel like reviews of this phone are all over the place right now. Still, tomorrow is the day we all get to play with out new toys. I personally can't wait and am unlocking this phone ASAP!

Default Re: PhoneArena Review

Quote Originally Posted by karn101 View Post
    but they stated the radio constantly dropped signal
    ...in places where there was a very weak LTE signal. Not in general. Big difference. In fact, this was mentioned in the "good" section, and not mentioned in the "bad". You'll get this with any current LTE/CDMA device. It won't go away until CDMA 3G goes away, at which time the radio doesn't have to flip between CDMA and LTE frequencies.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paulmike3 View Post
    ...in places where there was a very weak LTE signal. Not in general. Big difference. In fact, this was mentioned in the "good" section, and not mentioned in the "bad". You'll get this with any current LTE/CDMA device. It won't go away until CDMA 3G goes away, at which time the radio doesn't have to flip between CDMA and LTE frequencies.
    I believe they said that when compared to their other 4G devices, those kept a 4G signal while the DNA didn't. Unless I'm thinking of a different review.

I'm not too worried, I mean it can't be any worse than my Gnex. That thing can't hold a 4g Signal for sh*t haha

I have heard on a couple reviews that the camera wasn't as good as everyone was expecting. But again, can't be any worse than my 5mp gnex

Quote Originally Posted by karn101 View Post
    I believe they said that when compared to their other 4G devices, those kept a 4G signal while the DNA didn't. Unless I'm thinking of a different review.
    You are correct, this was the one. That said, most other reviews had the opposite to say about the radio ..