Anyone got theirs yet???

Fraggle79

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local verizon store today to see if they would have any tomorrow... 2 of them just stared at me and said they had never heard of it and asked what it was called again.
1 of them finally got their manager and then told me they wouldn't see any until the 25th. Seems odd, I'm not out in the boonies. I'll check with Best Buy tomorrow.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I went to my local verizon store today to see if they would have any tomorrow... 2 of them just stared at me and said they had never heard of it and asked what it was called again.
1 of them finally got their manager and then told me they wouldn't see any until the 25th. Seems odd, I'm not out in the boonies. I'll check with Best Buy tomorrow.

Are they special ed? Been living under a rock maybe? Htf have they NOT heard of it.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_

varucell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site

Here is some info that may help with information at Best Buy

BBY - Cytosine, Guanine, Adenine

streetstrip01

Legalized Drug Dealer
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Its not mine but I stopped at vzw on the way home.

OMG!

yge9azu7.jpg

yjure4yd.jpg

4u4ety9e.jpg

ny5eqa7a.jpg

My thunderbolt is PISSED!!

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Verizon is trying very hard to not promote this... I wonder why...

ngustin

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
The guy at my local Verizon store wasn't sure what I was talking about when I asked if they had any. Another salesman overheard and told us they had one in the back he could show me. The clueless employee went in the back, brought it out and showed it to me. When I say "showed it to me" I mean it to the fullest extent. He wouldn't let me hold the phone. He turned it in his hands and tried to explain things about a phone he didn't even know about a moment before. He then said he wasn't allowed to turn it on. He tried to start a conversation about what I'm looking for in my next phone. I left.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Yep radgatt is correct the Thunderbolt / Rezound use the old Mini LTE SIM while newer devices are using Micro LTE SIM, outside Apple who is special and uses a Nano LTE SIM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar