SVDO (Talk + Data in CDMA 3g mode)

Spider210

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
This feature is not available! Or atleast I cannot get it to work! Maybe this is why battery is much better than the rezound and the thunderbolt!

as for battery

I started out at 80% battery have transferred over 4gb of data on wifi and watched 1hr of Netflix total screen on time 2 hours and 11min and sitting at 39% still in green. about 75-85% brightness

overall impressions. great.

if you find a way to enable this svdo please let me know as I live in 3g only area!

Spider210

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I've tried every setting on the phone and unable to get it to work. Such a disappointment. I know many people do not need this feature but my next phone purchase I want this because I live in a rural 3g only area and will not see 4g for 1 year +

goathog02

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
This should be of no surprise, as it has been discussed here already. This phone does not have these features, for the reason you stated. Only works this way if you are on Wi/Fi or LTE.

thefireguy286

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
There's no SVDO over 3G on this device. HTC has opted to not include a 2nd CDMA antenna. It's better this way as that's a noticeable hit to battery life for one. Second since LTE will be everywhere (according to VZ) in 7 months-ish, it'ls a less important feature moving forward. - But I understand why some would want it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463