Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question How to Bypass the Setup Wizard?

So I'm an AT&T slave, and I just got the Note 2. Love it, but it's too big for my tiny hands. So I got the Droid DNA as well - trying to compare both and keep the better phone.

How do I bypass the Setup Wizard?

My AT&T SIM works - tried calling in and incoming calls work, but I'm stuck on the "Activation" panel. It keeps trying to connect to activate, but nothing happens. I've tried it with the stock Verizon SIM that came with it, and without any SIM - none of the 3 options work.

PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

Default Re: How to Bypass the Setup Wizard?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Saigon View Post
    So I'm an AT&T slave, and I just got the Note 2. Love it, but it's too big for my tiny hands. So I got the Droid DNA as well - trying to compare both and keep the better phone.

How do I bypass the Setup Wizard?

My AT&T SIM works - tried calling in and incoming calls work, but I'm stuck on the "Activation" panel. It keeps trying to connect to activate, but nothing happens. I've tried it with the stock Verizon SIM that came with it, and without any SIM - none of the 3 options work.

PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

I had something vaguely similar on one of my phones. A quick call to VZW support fixed it in no time and left me with a smile on my face
    rooted eris+xtraSense > Dinc2 > DNA

How did you get the phone w/out activating it? Maybe you can help this guy out:
    Verizon Refused to sell the Droid DNA without activating

You have to use the metal tool that it comes with and pull the SIM card out. When you pull the sim card out, it allows you to skip all the stages to play with the phone. Hope this helps!

Wireless Communicuations
    A Verizon Premium Retailer