- 11-21-2012, 09:07 AM #2
- 11-21-2012, 09:57 AM #3
- 23 Posts
- Sense 4+ / Jelly Bean
Re: Getting it from the US...
She will not be able to use it. You need a Verizon SIM card to activate the phone. The phone has to be activated before someone else can use it or the phone will stay locked.
The only hope there is, is that this is a globally unlocked phone and you might be able to get away with it, but I highly doubt it, you should call your local Verizon store.
- By tanda4 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2011, 10:09 PM
- By dannynyc in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2011, 05:08 PM
- By stacyadell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2010, 02:48 PM
- By stacyadell in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2010, 02:04 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2010, 02:08 PM