Who is going "bareback" with their DNA??

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm planning on not using a case like I do with my Gnex, but may pick one up later when there more available.

doogie1

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I have had the ringke slim line cases for my Gnex and Sgs3, best balanced cases I have had. Unfortunately, they're not making one for the DNA. So I'll probably go naked for awhile until someone comes out with something comparable. I will not have a screen protector though. The gorilla glass II on the Sgs3, is definitely fantastic. Between my wife throwing it in her purse full of eye lash things, make up stuff, keys, ninja stars and me dropping it.. There is not a single scratch... The DNA is said to have the same glass. :cool:

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
As with all my phones, I typically go naked especially if the phone looks great by itself. For me it's definitely form over function. O:)

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
As with all my phones, I typically go naked especially if the phone looks great by itself. For me it's definitely form over function. O:)

Totally agree. Naked is the way it's meant to be and the only way to roll, IMO.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I probably will...although I did drop my gnex last week and took a chip out of the screen....so I'm a little timid. However until something similar happens no case for this beaut

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I got a Verizon black silicon case. Its not bad its has a DNA strand design on the back, there kinda raised so the fit is every so slightly loose. Gonna probably go with a higher quality silicon case soon.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using

Tapatalk 2

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I've decided to go bareback. The soft touch back on the phone has enough grip that a case isn't necessary. Which is the main reason I used a case on my galaxy s3. So slippery it was like holding soap.

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree with several posts, the phone is Sexy not that I'm biased but for 'slabs' we get now days I think it's one of the best looking ones out, people ask me about it all the time, and yes the backing they used is really nice feel, I can't understand why 'others' make their phones shiny and slippery.. I've dropped mine a few times (on wood and tile 2-3 ft) but nothing happened yet (except the look on my face as it was falling!)